Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

opening segment in the Ring

Stordyr
    Stordyr
    Jobber
    Jobber

opening segment in the Ring Empty opening segment in the Ring

Post by Stordyr Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 am

The following RP has been written by Stordyr and JJ_Smokey. Thanks man, that was a lot of fun!
    Stordyr
    Stordyr
    Jobber
    Jobber

opening segment in the Ring Empty Re: opening segment in the Ring

Post by Stordyr Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 am

opening segment in the Ring Ringsi10

opening segment in the Ring Smokey10

“solitude” starts playing and the crowd starts booing immediately, JJ Smokey appears on the stage proudly smirking and nodding, he makes his slowly makes his way to the ring the crowd gets even louder as JJ lifts the mic and starts talking.

opening segment in the Ring Alex_f10opening segment in the Ring Mike_o10

Alex Fuller: He's got to be kidding, right?

JJ Smokey : will you just shut up and let me talk for a second, what happened last week… I made some noise last week, I crushed your champion last week and I gave an example to all you lazy people that no matter what happens you have to fight for your goal and that’s what I did. *starts nervously walking around the ring* when I first came in UMW my goal wasn’t to be on the undercard fighting buncha nobodies , my goal was to get the gold as soon as I could and I’m taking every chance to do exactly that. But that doesn’t matter what matters is why I’m here today, I’m here for your champ ladies and gentleman , I’m here to talk this through with him, so stordyr if you have the b***s to come here and stand face to face with me come out!

Mike O'Donnel: What? It's great. Finally some real conflict.

After a couple of seconds waiting time, Stordyrs music hits and the champs comes out from behind the curtain.

opening segment in the Ring Stordy10

Mike O'Donnel: He is so fucking predictable.

Alex Fuller: And of course you would've trashed him, if he hadn't come out here, too, right?

Mike O'Donnel: Of course.

Alex Fuller: You are so fucking predictable.

Mike O'Donnel: Shut up, Alex!

He raises arms and belt and the crowd, already singing along with the song, starts cheering.
    Slowly, but with a stern expression on his face, he makes his way to the ring, eyeing Smokey carefully, while he climbs the stairs. After climbing up the stairs and reaching the inside of a ring, he shows the title to the crowd into all directions and... in the end to Smokey, while waiting for a mic.

When he finally gets one, he puts the belt over his shoulder and faces Smokey.

"What's up ræv?" He smiles, the bruise on his left eye from last week is still not entirely gone. "You called me out, assuming, I had not balls to do this! Let me get this straight. You don't beat up a man from behind and them imply, he's a coward. But well, you got my attention. Not for being overly skilled in this ring but certainly for being able to sneak up on me."

Mike O'Donnel: He just sent a message.

Alex Fuller: Smokey clearly stabbed him in the back. Where I'm from, only cowards do that and a champion like Stordyr can certainly not accept that.

Mike O'Donnel: *audibly pretends to omit vomiting noise*

JJ Smirks and starts talking

JJ Smokey :hey, hey, all the respect to you for being the better man in our first match but in the end you’re in my way, I didn’t come here to make friends or spread love,I came here simply to kick ass I said that before I’m gonna say it again, you have that “hero” image walking around with that fake belt thinking you’re the shit, you got blessed with the lucky shot in our first match.

Alex Fuller: I am not quite sure, if I would call the warriors splash in the end a lucky punch, but ok.

He stops talking for a minute staring at stordyr then looks at the title and gets face to face with him.

Mike O'Donnel: Must've been otherwise Smokey would be champion.

Alex Fuller: You think, Stordyr would've been champ for the time, that he is, he needed to rely on lucky punches?

JJ Smokey : you want vengeance? Face me once again for that belt and prove to all the people that love you, that want you to beat me again prove to them that you’re the real champ! Or walk away and show the people your real side, show them how much of a coward you are!

Stordyr has listened nodding, while Smokey was speaking.
    Now he narrows his eyes and starts talking himself:

So let me get this straight, you think, I don't deserve that "fake belt" because of my "hero image" or do I just not deserve that "fake belt"? And if it is a "fake belt", why do you want it?
    No no no, I get it. You want to kick ass. You want to make an impact.You do want this belt.

Alex Fuller: That's, what I like about Stordyr. He actually knows, what he's talking about.

Mike O'Donnel: You mean, when he explained Dorado, where Santa Claus came from?

Alex Fuller: That is actually a valid example. I'm surprised you came up with it.

JJ Smokey : i don't want that belt,i need that belt to prove my worth here, the reason i don't want that belt is because as i said it's fake, you've been choosing the easiest fights you could to keep that belt that's why it's fake, it took you 3 weeks to give me a title shot when you knew since the day i came here i would be the biggest challenge you had ever had so cut the bullshit and do something... or... run away like a b***h!

Mike O'Donnel: But Smokey clearly knows, what he needs to do. That guy has a goal. Maybe we will get a worthy champion after all!

Alex Fuller: To quote you on this Mike: *audibly pretends to omit vomiting noise*

JJ Smokey turns around and starts waving at the crowd

JJ Smokey : hey! make some noice you rats do you wanna see your "champ" run or fight like a man!

The Crowd seems to be divided but ultimately cheers since Stordyr nods to them.

Alex Fuller: Looks, like it's going to happen?

Mike O'Donnel: We'll have a new champion tonight!

Stordyr is waiting for the crowds reaction to build on it,"You don't need a title to show your worth, man. You do need to have the heart. You do have to put on a good fight. You do have to earn your opportunities.

And about the time, you had to wait. I put out the Open Challenge from the first week of the year onwards. It is your own lapse to come in only with the third one.

But hey. If you want to fight."

Mike O'Donnel: Here we go!

Alex Fuller: I'm not sure, that is wise!

He puts the belt on the apron and starts to take of his jacket.

JJ starts smiling get in stordyr's face and starts mocking him

Mike O'Donnel: That is exactly, why Smokey did this.

JJ Smokey : you're gonna do something about it big boy? Look at you trying to act tough. Come at me i'll whoop you just like i did last week.

Smokey then drops the mic, takes off the jacket and starts warming up smirking at Stordyr.

Stordyr waits until Smokey has put off his jacket and takes a confirming look with a certain twinkle in his eyes to the crowd. He then shrugs and charges at Smokey with the attempt of a big punch with the right.

"You want this tough guy?" he shouts as he charges towards his opponent.

JJ and Stordyr start swinging at each other , both wrestlers are connecting Stordyr then takes him down and starts the ground and pound,the officials getting into the ring to seperate the two.

Mike O'Donnel: We need a referee!

Alex Fuller: We need some order!

The atmosphere in the ring is pretty heated and it is hard for the 4 officials to separate the two fighters.
    Every now and then, when they think, they got them cornerd, one breaks out again and charges on to the other one.

Then there is a distinct throat cleaning noise from the entrance as Dorado enters the scene

opening segment in the Ring Dorado10

DORADO: Hrm Hrm Hrm ... Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the Academy. Let me take the opportunity to thank you all for coming.

The fighting in the ring subsides immediately but the two stare at each other, leaving not doubt, that charging again is not only a remote option.

DORADO: And Welcome to Stordyr and Smokey in the Ring as well.

The crowd is cheering, clearly anticipating an important announcement.

DORADO: I think, we all agree, that we cannot accept this chaos in the ring. As much as I admire the two of you beating each other up, there needs to be a clear order and Smokey, you cannot win the title by just fighting Stordyr in a segment like this. You will need a championship match.

The crowd goes bananas but Dorado raises a hand.

DORADO: Unfortunately, you have already had your chance at the title. So you will not get a title shot tonight *BUT* you can stay in the picture, if you beat Stordyr here tonight.

The chanting of the crowd does not subside while Dorado retreats to the backstage area.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Post by DORADO Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:24 pm

RP edited and uploaded

--------------------------------

opening segment in the Ring Ringsi10

“solitude” starts playing and the crowd starts booing immediately, JJ Smokey appears on the stage proudly smirking and nodding, he makes his slowly makes his way to the ring the crowd gets even louder as JJ lifts the mic and starts talking.

opening segment in the Ring Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: He's got to be kidding, right?

opening segment in the Ring Smokey10

JJ Smokey : will you just shut up and let me talk for a second, what happened last week… I made some noise last week, I crushed your champion last week and I gave an example to all you lazy people that no matter what happens you have to fight for your goal and that’s what I did. *starts nervously walking around the ring* when I first came in UMW my goal wasn’t to be on the undercard fighting buncha nobodies , my goal was to get the gold as soon as I could and I’m taking every chance to do exactly that. But that doesn’t matter what matters is why I’m here today, I’m here for your champ ladies and gentleman , I’m here to talk this through with him, so stordyr if you have the b***s to come here and stand face to face with me come out!

opening segment in the Ring Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnel: What? It's great. Finally some real conflict.

After a couple of seconds waiting time, Stordyrs music hits and the champs comes out from behind the curtain.

Mike O'Donnel: He is so fucking predictable.

Alex Fuller: And of course you would've trashed him, if he hadn't come out here, too, right?

Mike O'Donnel: Of course.

Alex Fuller: You are so fucking predictable.

Mike O'Donnel: Shut up, Alex!

He raises arms and belt and the crowd, already singing along with the song, starts cheering.
    Slowly, but with a stern expression on his face, he makes his way to the ring, eyeing Smokey carefully, while he climbs the stairs. After climbing up the stairs and reaching the inside of a ring, he shows the title to the crowd into all directions and... in the end to Smokey, while waiting for a mic.

When he finally gets one, he puts the belt over his shoulder and faces Smokey.

opening segment in the Ring Stordy10

Stordyr: "What's up ræv?" He smiles, the bruise on his left eye from last week is still not entirely gone. "You called me out, assuming, I had not b***s to do this! Let me get this straight. You don't beat up a man from behind and them imply, he's a coward. But well, you got my attention. Not for being overly skilled in this ring but certainly for being able to sneak up on me."

Mike O'Donnel: He just sent a message.

Alex Fuller: Smokey clearly stabbed him in the back. Where I'm from, only cowards do that and a champion like Stordyr can certainly not accept that.

Mike O'Donnel: ...*audibly pretends to omit vomiting noise*

JJ Smirks and starts talking

JJ Smokey :hey, hey, all the respect to you for being the better man in our first match but in the end you’re in my way, I didn’t come here to make friends or spread love,I came here simply to kick ass I said that before I’m gonna say it again, you have that “hero” image walking around with that fake belt thinking you’re the shit, you got blessed with the lucky shot in our first match.

Alex Fuller: I am not quite sure, if I would call the warriors splash in the end a lucky punch, but ok.

He stops talking for a minute staring at stordyr then looks at the title and gets face to face with him.

Mike O'Donnel: Must've been otherwise Smokey would be champion.

Alex Fuller: You think, Stordyr would've been champ for the time, that he is, he needed to rely on lucky punches?

JJ Smokey : you want vengeance? Face me once again for that belt and prove to all the people that love you, that want you to beat me again prove to them that you’re the real champ! Or walk away and show the people your real side, show them how much of a coward you are!

Stordyr has listened nodding, while Smokey was speaking.
    Now he narrows his eyes and starts talking himself:

Stordyr: So let me get this straight, you think, I don't deserve that "fake belt" because of my "hero image" or do I just not deserve that "fake belt"? And if it is a "fake belt", why do you want it?
    No no no, I get it. You want to kick ass. You want to make an impact.You do want this belt.

Alex Fuller: That's, what I like about Stordyr. He actually knows, what he's talking about.

Mike O'Donnel: You mean, when he explained Dorado, where Santa Claus came from?

Alex Fuller: That is actually a valid example. I'm surprised you came up with it.

JJ Smokey : i don't want that belt,i need that belt to prove my worth here, the reason i don't want that belt is because as i said it's fake, you've been choosing the easiest fights you could to keep that belt that's why it's fake, it took you 3 weeks to give me a title shot when you knew since the day i came here i would be the biggest challenge you had ever had so cut the bullshit and do something... or... run away like a b***h!

Mike O'Donnel: But Smokey clearly knows, what he needs to do. That guy has a goal. Maybe we will get a worthy champion after all!

Alex Fuller: To quote you on this Mike: *audibly pretends to omit vomiting noise*

JJ Smokey turns around and starts waving at the crowd

JJ Smokey : hey! make some noice you rats do you wanna see your "champ" run or fight like a man!

The Crowd seems to be divided but ultimately cheers since Stordyr nods to them.

Alex Fuller: Looks, like it's going to happen?

Mike O'Donnel: We'll have a new champion tonight!

Stordyr is waiting for the crowds reaction to build on it,Stordyr: "You don't need a title to show your worth, man. You do need to have the heart. You do have to put on a good fight. You do have to earn your opportunities.

And about the time, you had to wait. I put out the Open Challenge from the first week of the year onwards. It is your own lapse to come in only with the third one.

But hey. If you want to fight."

Mike O'Donnel: Here we go!

Alex Fuller: I'm not sure, that is wise!

He puts the belt on the apron and starts to take of his jacket.

JJ starts smiling get in stordyr's face and starts mocking him

Mike O'Donnel: That is exactly, why Smokey did this.

JJ Smokey : you're gonna do something about it big boy? Look at you trying to act tough. Come at me i'll whoop you just like i did last week.

Smokey then drops the mic, takes off the jacket and starts warming up smirking at Stordyr.

Stordyr waits until Smokey has put off his jacket and takes a confirming look with a certain twinkle in his eyes to the crowd. He then shrugs and charges at Smokey with the attempt of a big punch with the right.

Stordyr: "You want this tough guy?" he shouts as he charges towards his opponent.

JJ and Stordyr start swinging at each other , both wrestlers are connecting Stordyr then takes him down and starts the ground and pound,the officials getting into the ring to seperate the two.

Mike O'Donnel: We need a referee!

Alex Fuller: We need some order!

The atmosphere in the ring is pretty heated and it is hard for the 4 officials to separate the two fighters.
    Every now and then, when they think, they got them cornerd, one breaks out again and charges on to the other one.

Then there is a distinct throat cleaning noise from the entrance as Dorado enters the scene

opening segment in the Ring Dorado10

DORADO: Hrm Hrm Hrm ... Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the Academy. Let me take the opportunity to thank you all for coming.

The fighting in the ring subsides immediately but the two stare at each other, leaving not doubt, that charging again is not only a remote option.

DORADO: And Welcome to Stordyr and Smokey in the Ring as well.

The crowd is cheering, clearly anticipating an important announcement.

DORADO: I think, we all agree, that we cannot accept this chaos in the ring. As much as I admire the two of you beating each other up, there needs to be a clear order and Smokey, you cannot win the title by just fighting Stordyr in a segment like this. You will need a championship match.

The crowd goes bananas but Dorado raises a hand.

DORADO: Unfortunately, you have already had your chance at the title. So you will not get a title shot tonight *BUT* you can stay in the picture, if you beat Stordyr here tonight.

The chanting of the crowd does not subside while Dorado retreats to the backstage area.

-------
    -----------------
    -------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:06 am