Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

shortly before the match

Stordyr
    Stordyr
    Jobber
    Jobber

shortly before the match Empty shortly before the match

Post by Stordyr Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:31 am

shortly before the match 111
    The cameraa focusses in on Stordyr, doing some heavy lifting. He is in ring attire and seems to warm up for the match.

shortly before the match Caroli10shortly before the match Stordy10

Caroline Holmes: Excuse mem Stordyr!
    Stordyr looks up at lets go of the weights. He looks focused, determined, serious.

Caroline: in just a couple of minutes, you will go out there to the ring to face Juan Elenes in another title match after you lost via count out to him in the last Academy. What are you thinking right now.

Stordyr: What am I thinking.? Caroline, I am thinking, that Juan Elenes dodged a bullet last week. I know, he keeps telling everybody what a great champion he would be and he made sure, everyone knows, I lost to him last week and we heard him earlier this night running his mouth endlessly. But I got news for him. He did not pin me to the mat. He got lucky, that he was able to keep me out of the ring and only barely make it back to it himself. He got lucky, I was really surprised by this. Otherwise the match would have gotten on.

Caroline: Are you say, you would've won?

Stordyr: I'm saying, he would have taken a couple of more hits to his constantly running pie hole. I am saying, that tonight we do not have any countouts. I am saying, I am fed up with his talk. And Caroline, no offense: I am now going to employ the words of Carlos Castaneda.

He stands up and streches.

Stordyr: A warrior seeks to act rather than talk.    

With this he leaves the camera view and moves towards the ring.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

shortly before the match Empty Re: shortly before the match

Post by DORADO Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:57 am

RP edited and uploaded

---------------------------

shortly before the match Gym10

The camera focusses in on Stordyr, doing some heavy lifting. He is in ring attire and seems to warm up for the match.

shortly before the match Caroli10shortly before the match Stordy10

Caroline Holmes: Excuse mem Stordyr!

Stordyr looks up at lets go of the weights. He looks focused, determined, serious.

Caroline: in just a couple of minutes, you will go out there to the ring to face Juan Elenes in another title match after you lost via count out to him in the last Academy. What are you thinking right now.

Stordyr: What am I thinking.? Caroline, I am thinking, that Juan Elenes dodged a bullet last week. I know, he keeps telling everybody what a great champion he would be and he made sure, everyone knows, I lost to him last week and we heard him earlier this night running his mouth endlessly. But I got news for him. He did not pin me to the mat. He got lucky, that he was able to keep me out of the ring and only barely make it back to it himself. He got lucky, I was really surprised by this. Otherwise the match would have gotten on.

Caroline: Are you say, you would've won?

Stordyr: I'm saying, he would have taken a couple of more hits to his constantly running pie hole. I am saying, that tonight we do not have any countouts. I am saying, I am fed up with his talk. And Caroline, no offense: I am now going to employ the words of Carlos Castaneda.

He stands up and streches.

Stordyr: A warrior seeks to act rather than talk.    

With this he leaves the camera view and moves towards the ring.

--------
    ----------------
    -----------

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:45 pm