Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Opening Impact show 13

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Opening Impact show 13 Empty Opening Impact show 13

Post by DORADO Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:26 am

Opening Impact show 13 Ringsi10

The lights in the arena go out, and a camera moves across the Staples Center, showing fans of all ages cheering for the start of Impact, when suddenly fiery red pyrotechnics burst out of the entrance area.

Opening Impact show 13 778517890_15036f8bce

As the previous pyro comes to close, the camera moves to see bright white sparklers shoot out of the ring posts at the centre of the arena.

Opening Impact show 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU3K6XhWJgd6zxIFYLi6kwSisABOl9tLHsIdLVldKy9SrErEUK

The crowd goes absolutely wild as the Impact theme, It's Showtime - Southpaw Swagger, hits causing an uproar in the audience as the camera turns to the commentary table where Alex Fuller and Mike O'Donnell are sitting.

Opening Impact show 13 Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: Welcome one and all to none other than a edition of UMW Impact, tonight the punishment continues for Kuro.

Opening Impact show 13 Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: I don't think so, this time there is only two wrestlers against him, last week he eliminated three wrestlers before being destroyed by a submission move.

Alex Fuller: You got a point there, he caused an injury to Doctor, now The Doctor and Missy want a retribution.

Mike O'Donnell: It can be the chance to eliminate all of them, the fans will be pleased if they don't see them anymore.

Alex Fuller: Come on Mike, they are here to save us, to save the whole UMW universe, why are you so mean?

Mike O'Donnell: I just want the best for the fans who think like me, the fans who prefer to see rude wrestlers.

Alex Fuller: Whatever, a

The camera turns away from the commentators to focus on the titantron.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:45 am