Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

A Cage, A Cage, Oh Quite A Cage

Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

A Cage, A Cage, Oh Quite A Cage Empty A Cage, A Cage, Oh Quite A Cage

Post by Blaze Andrews Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:43 pm

-------------------------------

A Cage, A Cage, Oh Quite A Cage Lounge10

The camera cuts abruptly from commercial to the VIP Lounge where Blaze Andrews sits at the bar, wearing a black and navy blue alternate colouring of his usual entrance coat, as well as his gloves and elbow pads. He also sports a SWAT type helmet, complete with a transparent visor. Andrews pulls his visor up, then takes off his helmet. He then calls the barkeeper over.

A Cage, A Cage, Oh Quite A Cage Andrew10

Blaze Andrews: Can I get some Buffalo wings and onion rings?

Barkeeper: Got it. Any drinks?

Andrews takes a moment to think over what to get.

Blaze Andrews: Can you do something custom for me? I'll pay extra.

The barkeep eyes Andrews oddly, only to shrug it off.

Barkeeper: Alright, shoot.

Blaze Andrews: Two parts root beer, one part 7-up, and one part Fruitopia strawberry please. On the rocks, if you don't mind.

The barkeeper once again stares down Andrews with confusion.

Barkeeper: You kidding me?

Blaze Andrews: I have a match tonight, sorta gotta be clear headed for that.

The barkeeper shakes his head at the request, only to stop as Andrews pulls out a $50 bill.

Blaze Andrews: Soda is maybe a dollar a can, but I'm feeling awfully generous, call it a tip. So get to mixing after you tell your body in the back to make my food.

Andrews hands the barkeeper the crisp bill, which he swipes nearly instinctually. He examines the bill for a moment, then stashes it in his pocket before nodding to Andrews.

Barkeeper: Right away, sir. BRIAN, WINGS AND RINGS, DING IT UP!

The barkeeper leaves to make the drink for the "Real B. A." at which point Andrews now turns to look at the camera.

Blaze Andrews: So, tonight's gonna be great. Kuro, me, and a steel cage keeping out any...undesirables. The man's seemed to have changed a bit, a bit more agressive, a bit more--eh screw it, he's all edgy now. Now I can sit here and say "but he's got all this good stuff" but he really doesn't, now does he? He's full of ego, tagging with someone that's full of ego, he's old, got himself a glass jaw and a replaced hip. That ain't even counting the stuff I've done in a cage, let alone a non cage match.

The barkeeper returns, with a tall glass of a dark carbonated liquid and a bendy straw.

Blaze Andrews: Thanks man, didn't even have to ask for the straw!

The barkeeper lets out a slight snicker before once again leaving, and Andrews takes a sip from his drink, smacking his lips to taste it further.

Blaze Andrews: Pretty good, but a bit too much 7-up, but hey! Almost as good as my version.

Andrews takes a second sip through his straw, this time swishing the mixture in his mouth a few moments before swallowing.

Blaze Andrews: I call this baby FRoot Beer Red. Anyway, my abilities in the cage should never be counted out. Fpr those of you who watched Kingdom D, it ended on quite the high note for me when I went through 6 SIDES OF HELL and came out a survivor. Not just a survivor, a winner, and I put on quite a few good spots then. Doubt Kuro can pull off frankly any of them, though. The pièce de résistance, however, was this...

Andrews puts his hand on his SWAT helmet.

Blaze Andrews: And this!

Andrews hops off his stool, and reaches underneath to reveal a riot shield, with graffiti on it with "B.A." written on it.

Blaze Andrews: This baby's been with me since that match, and it's coming with me again tonight. I made the challenge that if I win, I get a shot at that tag gold, and if Kuro's got guts, he'll accept, Kara agreeing to it is just gonna be a formality. Pretty sure that's all, and just in time, my food's here!

The bartender returns once more, delivering a plate of Buffalo wings and one of onion rings. Andrews grabs a ring, biting down on it. He turns to the camera again.

Blaze Andrews: I said that's all, you can go now.

The camera fades to black.

----------------
    ---------------

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:51 pm