Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

A battered challenger

AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

A battered challenger Empty A battered challenger

Post by AnJaChGeWh Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:40 pm

Before the show.

Well I was hoping to get an interveiw with tonights challenger for the hardcore championship tonight but he has not yet arrived in the arena.

Have I not.. But I'm right here Eric.

Oh what on earth happened to you.

No time, The match tonight will be a Street Fight. I hope to end this little game, but I've run into some problems. I'm sure you watched the footage a send in earlier.

Yeah I was shown at the start of the show.

Well, My Yacht was blown up, ok. I don't know who, but I've got a match to take out my frustrations tonight I want it to be known, I'm not to be messed with.

Anjachgewh Limps slowly into the lockeroom area.

Well, It's gonna be a street fight later on tonight but it would seem our champion is in better shape tonight.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

A battered challenger Empty Re: A battered challenger

Post by Blaze Andrews Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:56 am

-------------------------------

A battered challenger Backst10

The camera cuts to backstage where Eric Potter is standing by himself.

A battered challenger Eric_p10

Eric Potter: Well I was hoping to get an interview with tonight's challenger for the Hardcore Championship but he has not yet arrived..

A battered challenger Anjach10

Anjachgewh: Have I not.. But I'm right here, Eric.

Eric Potter: Oh, what on earth happened to you?

Anjachgewh: No time, the match tonight will be a Street Fight. I hope to end this little game, but I've run into some problems. I'm sure you watched the footage sent in earlier.

Eric Potter: Yeah I was shown it at the start of the show.

Anjachgewh: Well, my yacht was blown up, okay. I don't know who, but I've got a match to take out my frustrations tonight I want it to be known, I'm not to be messed with.

Anjachgewh limps slowly into the locker room area.

Eric Potter: Well, It's gonna be a Street Fight later on tonight, but it would seem our champion is in better shape tonight.

The camera fades to black.

----------------
    ---------------