Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

What a Guy (As entrance)

Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

What a Guy (As entrance) Empty What a Guy (As entrance)

Post by Blaze Andrews Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:50 pm

The lights in the arena dim almost completely, and a  spot light turns on, shining above the entrance area. "Monsters come Alive" by Brother Blake begins to play.

"Real B. A." appears on the titantron, then after a flame flourish, changes to "Blaze Andrews" as Andrews comes out from the Gorilla position, wearing his usual entrance gear as well as carrying a microphone. He nods his head to the beat of his theme for a bit before lifting his hood and looking out to the audience.

Mike O'Donnell: Man, Alex, I didn'tthink he'd show up tonight.

Alex Fuller: I don't understand, sure, he got hit by that baseball bat, but he didn't get injured.

Mike O'Donnell: I mean I'm surprised he showed up because he embarrassed himself out there last week, I thought he'd be too ashamed to show his face for another month.

The former Hardcore Champion continues down the  ramp, pausing before the ring to look around before going up the steel stairs. Andrews climbs the ropes, striking a pose with the "sign of the horns" gesture. After a few moments he rolls off the top turnbuckle into the ring, and kips up to speak. He lets out a quick sigh.

Blaze Andrews: Kuro, Kuro, Kuro. Man you are just full of surprises, ain'tcha? You talk your opponent up, acting all high and mighty, being a nice hero. Then you get in the ring and ya hit me with a bat.

The audience noticibly reacts to that last statement, although its tone is mixed between cheers and booes.

Blaze Andrews: Now let me tell each and every one of you. You're not seeing me with a smile on my face after this, and with good reason. Thar this fossil of a wrestler had the gall, the audacity, to punk me out. He's a hypocrite, simple as that. He's a joke, simple as that. He's nothin' more than a nostalgia act that's getting one last run before he gets future endeavoured, simple as that.

The audience continues to voice themselves, although now the booing seems a tad more audible.

Blaze Andrews: If the man wants to play dirty, I'll play dirty. Hell, I love doin' it. He can even bring along his kid Randy for all I care about, he can bring all his buds, his clan, whodver he's got. The decision will still be the same. Me at the top where I belong, and him in the old folk's home where HE belongs.

The crowd's booing now begins to shift to cheering, which he welcomes with a couple of comedic bows.

Blaze Andrews: Speaking of him and Randy, how about a deal? Kuro, you earned your tag title shot when you beat the last champion; I'd like to propose a similar situation. I don't got plans for Ultimate Ascension, so how about the two of us.  One on One. Some sorta stipulation to make the match cooler. And if I win, I want a tag title shot, how's that sound, grandpa?

Alex Fuller: Quite a challenge given out by Andrews to Kuro, there.

Andrews drops his microphone and removes his coat to wait for his opponent to come.

Last edited by Blaze Andrews on Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kuro
    Kuro
    Jobber
    Jobber

What a Guy (As entrance) Empty Re: What a Guy (As entrance)

Post by Kuro Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:53 am

What a Guy (As entrance) Ringsi10

The lights go out

The lights return, but with reduced brightness, a spotlight with stronger light shows Kuro

What a Guy (As entrance) Kuro210

Kuro is wearing a jacket and underneath it a shirt, in his right hand he holds a plastic container, inside that container he has a pudding.

Kuro: Good evening to all of you, how are you feeling today? Happiness? Sadness? Excitement? Fear? Confusion? Indignation? Rage? If you are feeling any of these things just say YES.

Crowd 50%: Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro!
    Crowd 55%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

Kuro: That's how I like it, when  you are very excited, it's more fun to get in here.

After a few seconds analyzing the crowd, he begins to walk slowly toward the ring. He lifts the container, so everyone in the audience can see.

Kuro: Today I'm going to give this pudding to some random person, this pudding can be much more than you can imagine, this pudding is so good that when you eat it you will feel more energy than you felt at any other time in your life.

Kuro sees a beautiful woman, quickly he approaches her, pretends to have tripped and puts the pudding in her hands.

Kuro: She accidentally won the pudding. She must be very lucky.

Kuro realizes that he has several people stretching his arms to try to touch him, he humbly touches each one's hand.

What a Guy (As entrance) Evelin10

Eveline Garcia: Born in Brooklyn, he weighs 100 kg, more than 1.90 m in height, This man trained and fought in Heaven and Hell, He is a man who comes face to face with death and does not scare him, Ladies and Gentlemen, It is with great honor that I present to you the grandmaster, the fallen star, the Immortal KURO.

Kuro: My next words are for you baby Blaze, if you do not like what I say, just cover your ears and then you can go cry in the arms of your parents.

Kuro stops walking at the moment he is 2 meters from the ring, he looks up and opens his arms, a blackout occurs and after 2 seconds the lights come back normal,  Kuro appears in the center of the ring, he takes off his jacket and shirt and then throws them to the crowd,  his theme song ends.

Crowd 40%: Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro!
    Crowd 60%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

Kuro: You called me fossil, you said I'm a joke, you said I'm nothing more than a nostalgic act, I really can an old man destroyed, I can be a big joke, but to your bad luck I'm still better than you , you received two good chances to win me, at first you almost could not draw, on the second you won by disqualification and fell to the ground. I can be a fossil destroyed, I can be a nostalgic act, I can be a joke, but even so you have not beaten me once using your own strength, so if I'm such a bad thing you must be something worse yet.

Kuro points to Blaze Andrews

Kuro: At one point you said something that I liked, you said that my partner could intrrfer in this fight, I honestly did say that because if he attacks you and you lose because of that, you will not have reason to complain.

Kuro approaches Blaze

Kuro: As for the ultimate Ascension, then we can have a meeting with GM and Dorado, and if they agree, I will willingly accept your challenge. Just to warn you, I'm not your grandfather, maybe I can be your father, I can not remember the names of all the women I sleep with, so your mother can be one of them and you can be my son.

Kuro goes to the corner
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Post by Blaze Andrews Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:12 am

The lights in the arena dim almost completely, and a  spot light turns on, shining above the entrance area. "Monsters come Alive" by Brother Blake begins to play.

"Real B. A." appears on the titantron, then after a flame flourish, changes to "Blaze Andrews" as Andrews comes out from the Gorilla position, wearing his usual entrance gear as well as carrying a microphone. He nods his head to the beat of his theme for a bit before lifting his hood and looking out to the audience.

What a Guy (As entrance) Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: Man, Alex, I didn'tthink he'd show up tonight.

What a Guy (As entrance) Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: I don't understand, sure, he got hit by that baseball bat, but he didn't get injured.

Mike O'Donnell: I mean I'm surprised he showed up because he embarrassed himself out there last week, I thought he'd be too ashamed to show his face for another month.

What a Guy (As entrance) Evelin10

Eveline Garcia: Introducing first, from the Stampede City...weighing in at 176 pounds at 5'9", he is the "Real B. A." Blaze Andrews!

The former Hardcore Champion continues down the  ramp, pausing before the ring to look around before going up the steel stairs. Andrews climbs the ropes, striking a pose with the "sign of the horns" gesture. After a few moments he rolls off the top turnbuckle into the ring, and kips up to speak. He lets out a quick sigh.

What a Guy (As entrance) Andrew10

Blaze Andrews: Kuro, Kuro, Kuro. Man you are just full of surprises, ain'tcha? You talk your opponent up, acting all high and mighty, being a nice hero. Then you get in the ring and ya hit me with a bat.

The audience noticibly reacts to that last statement, although its tone is mixed between cheers and booes.

Blaze Andrews: Now let me tell each and every one of you. You're not seeing me with a smile on my face after this, and with good reason. Thar this fossil of a wrestler had the gall, the audacity, to punk me out. He's a hypocrite, simple as that. He's a joke, simple as that. He's nothin' more than a nostalgia act that's getting one last run before he gets future endeavoured, simple as that.

The audience continues to voice themselves, although now the booing seems a tad more audible.

Blaze Andrews: If the man wants to play dirty, I'll play dirty. Hell, I love doin' it. He can even bring along his kid Randy for all I care about, he can bring all his buds, his clan, whodver he's got. The decision will still be the same. Me at the top where I belong, and him in the old folk's home where HE belongs.

The crowd's booing now begins to shift to cheering, which he welcomes with a couple of comedic bows.

Blaze Andrews: Speaking of him and Randy, how about a deal? Kuro, you earned your tag title shot when you beat the last champion; I'd like to propose a similar situation. I don't got plans for Ultimate Ascension, so how about the two of us.  One on One. Some sorta stipulation to make the match cooler. And if I win, I want a tag title shot, how's that sound, grandpa?

Alex Fuller: Quite a challenge given out by Andrews to Kuro, there.

Andrews drops his microphone and removes his coat to wait for his opponent to come when lights go out.

The lights return, but with reduced brightness, a spotlight with stronger light shows Kuro.

What a Guy (As entrance) Kuro210

Kuro is wearing a jacket and underneath it a shirt, in his right hand he holds a plastic container, inside that container he has a pudding.

Kuro: Good evening to all of you, how are you feeling today? Happiness? Sadness? Excitement? Fear? Confusion? Indignation? Rage? If you are feeling any of these things just say YES.

Crowd 50%: Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro!
    Crowd 55%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

Kuro: That's how I like it, when  you are very excited, it's more fun to get in here.

After a few seconds analyzing the crowd, he begins to walk slowly toward the ring. He lifts the container, so everyone in the audience can see.

Kuro: Today I'm going to give this pudding to some random person, this pudding can be much more than you can imagine, this pudding is so good that when you eat it you will feel more energy than you felt at any other time in your life.

Kuro sees a beautiful woman, quickly he approaches her, pretends to have tripped and puts the pudding in her hands.

Kuro: She accidentally won the pudding. She must be very lucky.

Kuro realizes that he has several people stretching his arms to try to touch him, he humbly touches each one's hand.

Eveline Garcia: Born in Brooklyn, he weighs 100 kg, more than 1.90 m in height, This man trained and fought in Heaven and Hell, He is a man who comes face to face with death and does not scare him, Ladies and Gentlemen, It is with great honor that I present to you the grandmaster, the fallen star, the Immortal KURO.

Kuro: My next words are for you baby Blaze, if you do not like what I say, just cover your ears and then you can go cry in the arms of your parents.

Kuro stops walking at the moment he is 2 meters from the ring, he looks up and opens his arms, a blackout occurs and after 2 seconds the lights come back normal, Kuro appears in the center of the ring, he takes off his jacket and shirt and then throws them to the crowd, his theme song ends.

Crowd 40%: Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro!
    Crowd 60%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

Kuro: You called me fossil, you said I'm a joke, you said I'm nothing more than a nostalgic act, I really can an old man destroyed, I can be a big joke, but to your bad luck I'm still better than you, you received two good chances to win me, at first you almost could not draw, on the second you won by disqualification and fell to the ground. I can be a fossil destroyed, I can be a nostalgic act, I can be a joke, but even so you have not beaten me once using your own strength, so if I'm such a bad thing you must be something worse yet.

Kuro points to Blaze Andrews.

Kuro: At one point you said something that I liked, you said that my partner could interfere in this fight, I honestly did say that because if he attacks you and you lose because of that, you will not have reason to complain.

Kuro approaches Blaze.

Kuro: As for the Ultimate Ascension, then we can have a meeting with GM and Dorado, and if they agree, I will willingly accept your challenge. Just to warn you, I'm not your grandfather, maybe I can be your father, I can not remember the names of all the women I sleep with, so your mother can be one of them and you can be my son.

Kuro goes to the corner, and the two men stare at each other from opposite corners, waiting for the start of the match.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:53 pm