Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

A final chance of glorry

Eagle Hatori
    Eagle Hatori
    Jobber
    Jobber

A final chance of glorry Empty A final chance of glorry

Post by Eagle Hatori Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:22 am

One of the cameras scattered throughout the UMW arena saw Eagle with his super natural manager walking, they appeared to be deep in discussion.

Darkness: but the problem is not whether what you have achieved in the past, the loss before the match did affected your image.

Eagle Hatori: Darkness, I have stopped caring about people saying things behind my back. They did when I didn’t win any titles in Kingdom, they did when I arrived here, and they are going to do that as long as I am wrestling.

Darkness: and yet, you are still on edge.

Eagle Hatori: of course I am on edge! I feel it is as if this will be the last chance of glory I will have. You remember my dream?

Darkness: to win the world title, and prove all the people who doubted you wrong.

Eagle Hatori: I was 18 then. While I would agree that I didn’t win any world title, I would definitely say that I shut all those people’s mouths who ever doubted me. Besides, the training of Junior is coming up nicely. Maybe he would win world title or to for his father?

Darkness: why not. But really, I feel that one of the most amusing chapters of your life is coming to a close. But I would like you to know that I would not be with your Son.

Eagle Hatori: I wouldn’t ask you either. I needed your help to break out of the cage, while he has grown up on the freedom of wind. He can find his path on his own.

As the conversation continued, they both went further and further then the cameras, until they both disappeared.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

A final chance of glorry Empty Re: A final chance of glorry

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:45 pm

-------------------------------

A final chance of glorry Backst10

One of the cameras scattered throughout the UMW arena saw Eagle with his super natural manager walking, they appeared to be deep in discussion.

Darkness: But the problem is not whether what you have achieved in the past, the loss before the match did affected your image.

A final chance of glorry Eagle10

Eagle Hatori: Darkness, I have stopped caring about people saying things behind my back. They did when I didn’t win any titles in Kingdom D, they did when I arrived here, and they are going to do that as long as I am wrestling.

Darkness: And yet, you are still on edge.

Eagle Hatori: Of course I am on edge! I feel it is as if this will be the last chance of glory I will have. You remember my dream?

Darkness: To win the world title, and prove all the people who doubted you wrong.

Eagle Hatori: I was 18 then. While I would agree that I didn’t win any world title, I would definitely say that I shut all those people’s mouths who ever doubted me. Besides, the training of Junior is coming up nicely. Maybe he would win world title or to for his father?

Darkness: Why not, but really, I feel that one of the most amusing chapters of your life is coming to a close. But I would like you to know that I would not be with your son.

Eagle Hatori: I wouldn’t ask you either. I needed your help to break out of the cage, while he has grown up on the freedom of wind. He can find his path on his own.

As the conversation continued, they both went further and further then the cameras, until they both disappeared.

----------------
    ---------------