Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Time to play my game, the title will be mine!.

SalazarSlytherin
    Jobber
    Jobber

Time to play my game, the title will be mine!. Empty Time to play my game, the title will be mine!.

Post by SalazarSlytherin Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Time to play my game, the title will be mine!. Ringsi10

The theme song of the most powerful Archmage of all the galaxies in the universe resounds in the arena.

The lights go out, the red lightning strikes in the ring is a blood-red demonic portal opens, here we see Voldemort's teacher come out, he brings a microphone in his hand and says:

Time to play my game, the title will be mine!. Salaza10

"Forget what happened in the last show, I have already solved the problem and I have locked up Jon Irenicus in an ice prison that inhibits his powers from which he will never leave."

The audience quite hesitant, does not know whether to believe the wizard, in the sense that guy from another planet has destroyed the arena of general manager Dorado, what prevents him from destroying the prison of ice with the same system? Nobody knows, but for now and for now fans can be quiet.

Salazar after two shots of coughing resumed talking: "Tonight, that can fall the multiverse I will win that belt, and I will be named the new hardcore champion by right and not at the behest of the leadership that has always denied the best opportunities, tsk..."

The public is even more hesitant, because the current hardcore champion is certainly not stupid and if he has that belt means that he deserved it and that it will be very difficult to dethrone him.

Salazar with his wand at his throat raises his tone of voice and screams: "You, stupid half-breed mortals, you bow all before my sight and my immense power, I won this belt and then sparrow of law in the main show, this roster is full of weak and insignificant people, I sincerely hope not to return, because if I had to return means that I lost my powers, but it will not be so..."

Salazar laughs like a crazy psychopath and then throws the microphone behind him and teleports backstage.

The direct closes, publicity.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Time to play my game, the title will be mine!. Empty Re: Time to play my game, the title will be mine!.

Post by Blaze Andrews Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:06 am

-------------------------------

Time to play my game, the title will be mine!. Ringsi10

The theme song of the most powerful Archmage of all the galaxies in the universe resounds in the arena.

The lights go out, the red lightning strikes in the ring is a blood-red demonic portal opens, here we see Voldemort's teacher come out, he brings a microphone in his hand and says:

Time to play my game, the title will be mine!. Salaza10

"Forget what happened in the last show, I have already solved the problem and I have locked up Jon Irenicus in an ice prison that inhibits his powers from which he will never leave."

The audience quite hesitant, does not know whether to believe the wizard, in the sense that guy from another planet has destroyed the arena of general manager Dorado, what prevents him from destroying the prison of ice with the same system? Nobody knows, but for now and for now fans can be quiet.

Salazar after two shots of coughing resumed talking: "Tonight, that can fall the multiverse I will win that belt, and I will be named the new hardcore champion by right and not at the behest of the leadership that has always denied the best opportunities, tsk..."

The public is even more hesitant, because the current hardcore champion is certainly not stupid and if he has that belt means that he deserved it and that it will be very difficult to dethrone him.

Salazar with his wand at his throat raises his tone of voice and screams: "You, stupid half-breed mortals, you bow all before my sight and my immense power, I won this belt and then sparrow of law in the main show, this roster is full of weak and insignificant people, I sincerely hope not to return, because if I had to return means that I lost my powers, but it will not be so..."

Salazar laughs like a crazy psychopath and then throws the microphone behind him and teleports backstage.

The direct closes, publicity.

----------------
    ---------------

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:30 am