Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Sorry for the late RP.

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Sorry for the late RP. Empty Sorry for the late RP.

Post by Lady Muscle Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:52 am

Lady Muscle is backstage. She is in her ring attire. She is angry.

Lady Muscle: I can't do it anymore. I tried to be nice but I hate it so much. I was born to be destructive. I was born to hurt. I was born to cause pain. I tired to get attention but it didn't work. I mean I tried to earn a shot to fight for the world title again but I guess no one is listening or caring about me. Enough is enough.

Lady Muscle picks up a crate full of pipes and poles and throws it across the backstage area.

Lady Muscle: I am getting my title shot again and I don't care who I have to injure to get it. Maybe I will injure everyone in UMW so I am the only one left to fight Paladin. Paladin thinks he is a hero. Well I am an evil villain who's powers is strength. My goal is to destroy everyone and take what is mine and that is the world title. Ain't no one who can stop me.

Lady Muscle starts shouting words in Korean that anyone who doesn't understand Korean has no clue what she is saying.

Lady Muscle: I have a match tonight against 2 academy wrestlers. Give me a break I will rip them apart without even trying. It's like they have given up on me and are making me fight anyone who wants to try and beat me. Like they are getting paid to fight a lion. If you got paid to go into a ring with a lion, would you? You would be too scared and that is what you should be when you fight me.

Lady Muscle picks up one of the pipes which looks to be pvc and breaks it in half with no effort at all.

Lady Muscle: You know what I am going to start my path of destruction right here right now.

Lady Muscle walks off to find somebody to destroy but everyone runs off scared as the screen fades to black.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Sorry for the late RP. Empty Re: Sorry for the late RP.

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:55 pm

-------------------------------

Sorry for the late RP. Backst10

Lady Muscle is backstage. She is in her ring attire. She is angry.

Sorry for the late RP. Ladym10

Lady Muscle: I can't do it anymore. I tried to be nice but I hate it so much. I was born to be destructive. I was born to hurt. I was born to cause pain. I tired to get attention but it didn't work. I mean I tried to earn a shot to fight for the world title again but I guess no one is listening or caring about me. Enough is enough.

Lady Muscle picks up a crate full of pipes and poles and throws it across the backstage area.

Lady Muscle: I am getting my title shot again and I don't care who I have to injure to get it. Maybe I will injure everyone in UMW so I am the only one left to fight Paladin. Paladin thinks he is a hero. Well I am an evil villain who's powers is strength. My goal is to destroy everyone and take what is mine and that is the world title. Ain't no one who can stop me.

Lady Muscle starts shouting words in Korean that anyone who doesn't understand Korean has no clue what she is saying.

Lady Muscle: I have a match tonight against 2 academy wrestlers. Give me a break I will rip them apart without even trying. It's like they have given up on me and are making me fight anyone who wants to try and beat me. Like they are getting paid to fight a lion. If you got paid to go into a ring with a lion, would you? You would be too scared and that is what you should be when you fight me.

Lady Muscle picks up one of the pipes which looks to be pvc and breaks it in half with no effort at all.

Lady Muscle: You know what I am going to start my path of destruction right here right now.

Lady Muscle walks off to find somebody to destroy but everyone runs off scared as the screen fades to black.

----------------
    ---------------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:10 am