Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Furious Eagle

Eagle Hatori
    Eagle Hatori
    Jobber
    Jobber

Furious Eagle Empty Furious Eagle

Post by Eagle Hatori Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:52 am

The camera arrived on Eagle’s locker room just before his match, to find him absolutely furious.

Eagle Hatori: and who do they think they are? Changing my match like that. I wanted one match, with me and my opponent Blaze Andrews, but no! Apparently it is too much to ask!

Darkness: Eagle,

Eagle Hatori: on top of all that, Andrews have the gall to say that I am finished? I will show him who is finished.

Darkness: Eagle.

Eagle Hatori: and Slytherin, he better runs back to the children book he came from, which have more plot holes than the Swiss cheese, because I most certainly will not only hospitalize him, but I will make his career hell!

Darkness: Eagle.....

Eagle Hatori: what’s to say about Kara? Maybe I should pay her a visit or something after the pay-per-view, I am sure going through one table or two will make her understand.....

Darkness: Eagle!

Eagle Hatori: what!

Darkness: it is time.

Without saying anything else, he simply left his locker room.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Furious Eagle Empty Re: Furious Eagle

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:21 pm

-------------------------------

Furious Eagle Dressi10

The camera arrived on Eagle’s locker room just before his match, to find him absolutely furious.

Furious Eagle Eagle10

Eagle Hatori: And who do they think they are? Changing my match like that. I wanted one match, with me and my opponent Blaze Andrews, but no! Apparently it is too much to ask!

Eagle Hatori: On top of all that, Andrews have the gall to say that I am finished? I will show him who is finished.

Eagle Hatori: And Slytherin, he better runs back to the children book he came from, which have more plot holes than the Swiss cheese, because I most certainly will not only hospitalize him, but I will make his career hell!

Darkness: Eagle.....

Eagle Hatori: What’s to say about Kara? Maybe I should pay her a visit or something after the pay-per-view, I am sure going through one table or two will make her understand.....

Darkness: Eagle!

Eagle Hatori: What!

Darkness: It is time.

Without saying anything else, he simply left his locker room.

----------------
    ---------------

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:20 am