Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

3 posters

Jon Irenicus is back! Salazar Story, part. 2.

SalazarSlytherin
    Jobber
    Jobber

Jon Irenicus is back! Salazar Story, part. 2. Empty Jon Irenicus is back! Salazar Story, part. 2.

Post by SalazarSlytherin Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:41 pm

The theme song of the archmage founder of the Hogwart school of magic resounds in the arena.

The wise master of Voldemort, his heir, back from a grandiose enterprise, that is to win fifty elimination chamber below, this time he decides to get in the ring walking like all the mortal beings that surround him.

But we do not see him as serene and carefree as the previous times, his face is dug and he has bags under his eyes, maybe he's very tired, he takes a microphon and starts to talk: "He's coming... I'm not talking about Lord Voldemort my faithful student but a much more magician powerful of him and me." Salazar stuttering continues: "I exiled him and he, he is coming to take revenge on me and whoever gets in his way."

shortly after the arena is pervaded by a loud noise, the earth is shaking, the ring yields and Salazar disoriented looks around saying: "Where are you? Show yourself! Was not exile enough for you? maybe after I disintegrate you, you'll stop bragging, you stupid clown."

People escape from the stands while the arena breaks down.

Salazar takes his wand and screams, he says. "Enough! You can not pass!" The earthquake in progress ceases and all bewildered resume their seat. I believe they have spent millions to see this show. xD

On the screen in another era in another universe appears this video:

after the movie in the arena you hear a very strong and powerful voice that says: "I'm coming back..."

Salazar teleports himself in a safe place, escaping from the arena.

Most likely in his match to avoid inconvenience he will have Lord Voldemort at his side.

The camera closes the live, publicity.

The rings in the advertising ring reassemble the ring, I know that the General Manager Dorado will have to buy a new arena, or restructure this, there are stones, stones and rubble everywhere.

End of the second part of the Salazar Slytherin story.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    P.s: (This piece must be inserted before the match, obviously.)
    Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

Jon Irenicus is back! Salazar Story, part. 2. Empty Re: Jon Irenicus is back! Salazar Story, part. 2.

Post by Randy Walker Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:48 pm

The theme song of the archmage founder of the Hogwart school of magic resounds in the arena.

The wise master of Voldemort, his heir, back from a grandiose enterprise, that is to win fifty elimination chamber below, this time he decides to get in the ring walking like all the mortal beings that surround him.

But we do not see him as serene and carefree as the previous times, his face is dug and he has bags under his eyes, maybe he's very tired, he takes a microphon and starts to talk

Salazar: He's coming... I'm not talking about Lord Voldemort my faithful student but a much more magician powerful of him and me.I exiled him and he, he is coming to take revenge on me and whoever gets in his way.

shortly after the arena is pervaded by a loud noise, the earth is shaking, the ring yields and Salazar disoriented looks around saying

Salazar: Where are you? Show yourself! Was not exile enough for you? maybe after I disintegrate you, you'll stop bragging, you stupid clown.

Salazar takes his wand and screams

Salazar: Enough! You can not pass!

The earthquake in progress ceases and all bewildered resume their seat. I believe they have spent millions to see this show. xD

after the movie in the arena you hear a very strong and powerful voice that says

Voice: I'm coming back...

Most likely in his match to avoid inconvenience he will have Lord Voldemort at his side.

The rings in the advertising ring reassemble the ring, I know that the General Manager Dorado will have to buy a new arena, or restructure this, there are stones, stones and rubble everywhere.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Jon Irenicus is back! Salazar Story, part. 2. Empty Re: Jon Irenicus is back! Salazar Story, part. 2.

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:45 pm

-------------------------------

Jon Irenicus is back! Salazar Story, part. 2. Ringsi10

The theme song of the archmage, founder of the Hogwarts School of Magic resounds in the arena.

But he is not as serene and carefree as the previous times, his face is dug and he has bags under his eyes, maybe he's very tired, he takes a microphone and starts to talk.

Jon Irenicus is back! Salazar Story, part. 2. Salaza10

Salazar Slytherin: He's coming... I'm not talking about Lord Voldemort my faithful student but a much more magician powerful of him and me. I exiled him and he, he is coming to take revenge on me and whoever gets in his way.

Shortly after the arena is pervaded by a loud noise, the earth is shaking, the ring yields and Salazar, disoriented, looks around saying,

Salazar Slytherin: Where are you? Show yourself! Was not exile enough for you? maybe after I disintegrate you, you'll stop bragging, you stupid clown.

Salazar takes his wand and screams,

Salazar Slytherin: Enough! You can not pass!

The earthquake in progress ceases and all bewildered resume their seat. I believe they have spent millions to see this show. xD

After the movie in the arena you hear a very strong and powerful voice that says,

Voice: I'm coming back...

----------------
    ---------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:21 am