Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Paladin's Interview

Lord Heisinger
    Lord Heisinger
    Jobber
    Jobber

Paladin's Interview Empty Paladin's Interview

Post by Lord Heisinger Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Caroline: I am here to ask a couple questions. I found out more stuff about you too.

Paladin: Hello Caroline. You found out more about me huh.

Caroline: Yes I did. I found out that you help out at homeless shelters and soup kitchens.

Paladin: Yes, I do those too. I try to help out where I can.

Caroline: That is a very great thing to do.

Paladin: (Nods)

Caroline: With all these things you do, you do not have much time to do anything, like relax or train. Which brings me to Lady Muscle. She is still says she wants that belt and she is training to extreme measures for your next encounter.

Paladin: I do not need to train. My skills are natural and blessed from the Heavens. We will meet again, no doubt, hopefully a epic match like our last match. However, she is obessed with a championship belt and getting so strong and bigger. Her obsessions will be her achilles heel. I do not need a Championship Belt to know I am the best...

Caroline: Are you ready for your match tonight and what will be your strategy?

Paladin: I am always ready. My strategy is always the same. Keep going strong and never give up. If someone is getting the upper hand on you, learn to adapt and counter. "Opponent Name" is Monster Of The Week(Crowd chants Monster Of The Week at the same time) and is he Ready For The Heavens(crowd chants Ready For The Heavens at the same time)

(fade to black)

**Need to edit the opponent's name**

Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Paladin's Interview Empty Re: Paladin's Interview

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:14 pm

OOC: I've put Barricade as your opponent, hope you don't have an issue with that.

---------------------------------

Paladin's Interview Backst10

The camera fades from black to backstage, where Caroline Holmes is about to interview Lord Heisinger.

Paladin's Interview Caroli10

Caroline Holmes: I am here to ask a couple questions. I found out more stuff about you too.

Paladin's Interview Paladi11

Paladin: Hello Caroline. You found out more about me huh.

Caroline Holmes: Yes I did. I found out that you help out at homeless shelters and soup kitchens.

Paladin: Yes, I do those too. I try to help out where I can.

Caroline: That is a very great thing to do.

Paladin nods.

Caroline Holmes: With all these things you do, you do not have much time to do anything, like relax or train. Which brings me to Lady Muscle. She still says she wants that belt and she is training to extreme measures for your next encounter.

Paladin: I do not need to train. My skills are natural and blessed from the Heavens. We will meet again, no doubt, hopefully a epic match like our last match. However, she is obessed with a championship belt and getting so strong and bigger. Her obsessions will be her Achilles' heel. I do not need a Championship Belt to know I am the best...

Caroline Holmes: Are you ready for your match tonight and what will be your strategy?

Paladin: I am always ready. My strategy is always the same. Keep going strong and never give up. If someone is getting the upper hand on you, learn to adapt and counter. Barricade is Monster Of The Week (Crowd chants Monster Of The Week at the same time) and is he Ready For The Heavens? (crowd chants Ready For The Heavens at the same time)

Fade to black.

-------------------------------
    ------

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:37 am