Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Extreme Workout.

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Extreme Workout. Empty Extreme Workout.

Post by Lady Muscle Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:47 am

Lady Muscle is in a gym lifting heavy weights. The temperature in the room is 50 degrees Celsius which is... I don't know google what it is in Fahrenheit. Lady Muscle is wearing a black sports bra and booty sports shorts. She is also wearing Pleaser Beyond-097 heels. She is covered in sweat and looks very tired but continues to workout.

Lady Muscle: 998, 999, 1000.

Lady Muscle who is breathing heavily puts down the weights.

Lady Muscle: I am a beast. I will show everyone why I am a champion. I will show Paladin why I deserve another title shot.

Lady Muscle flexes her muscles and they look like they grow even bigger. Her huge pecs almost cover her face and thick veins cover her muscles.

Lady Muscle: Last time I weighed myself I was 500 pounds but I have to be even bigger now. No one will be able to beat me. Oh hello you might be wondering what I am doing in here. I am working out hard to get bigger and stronger. I have the temperature at 50 degrees because it makes me work harder and helps with the workout. I also have 10 inch heels on because they are like a weight on my feet even though they probably are doing nothing because I am so big and strong.  I am going to continue to work out till I can't workout no more.

Lady Muscle puts on a 1000 pound plate on her back like a backpack and starts doing push ups. A montage of her doing the push ups is show and she looks like she is struggling to do them but she manages to do 100 push ups.

Lady Muscle: 98, 99, 100.

Lady Muscle finishes her last push up them she collapses to the ground in a pool of sweat.

Lady Muscle: I will never give up. I will work out till I can't work out no more.

Lady Muscle is so tired she doesn't realise she repeated herself. Lady Muscle manages to remove the weight from her back and struggles to walk to the pull up bar in the middle of the gym. She jumps and manages to grab the bar. You can see her shaking and struggling but she manages to lift herself up and does a pull up. She tries to do a second pull up but her body gives out and she falls to the ground and lands on her back. She is heavily breathing and her stomach is moving up and down. She has been working out for hours in the 50 degree room which is impressive since the average human probably couldn't last 20 minutes in the room just sitting in the room doing nothing. Lady Muscle just lies there but she tries to get up but her body won't let her.

Lady Muscle: I WANNA WORK OUT MORE!!!

Lady Muscle manages to push herself to the leg weights which already have 750 pounds on them and climbs on to the machine and puts her legs which are shaking like crazy and pushes the weights.

Lady Muscle: I AM A MONSTER. I AM A BEST. I AM NOT HUMAN!!!!

Lady Muscle who has to have no water left in her body continues to push the weights with her legs. How anyone can do what Lady Muscle is doing is not possible. How Lady Muscle is doing what she is doing is something you only read in a fetish story.  It can't be possible but somehow she is proving everyone wrong. Sweat covers the gym from all the exercise Lady Muscle has done. Lady muscle manages to do 10 reps before falling off the machine just lying next to the machine. She wants to workout more but she realises she can't psychically can't or her body will just shut down so she just lies there.

Lady Muscle: Damn my body. I need more.

Lady Muscle struggles to crawl to a room and shuts the door. The sudden change of temperature makes Lady Muscle very cold but she don't care. She reaches for a bag and starts looking in it.

Lady Muscle: Where is it. Where is my boost? If I can find what I need I might be able to workout more.

Lady Muscle finds what she is looking for but before you see what it is the screen fades to black.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Extreme Workout. Empty Re: Extreme Workout.

Post by Blaze Andrews Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:14 am

OOC: I've added the Fahrenheit at the start for you

---------------------------------

Extreme Workout. Gym10

Lady Muscle is in a gym lifting heavy weights. The temperature in the room is 50 degrees Celsius which is 122 degrees Fahrenheit. Lady Muscle is wearing a black sports bra and booty sports shorts. She is also wearing Pleaser Beyond-097 heels. She is covered in sweat and looks very tired but continues to workout.

Extreme Workout. Ladym10

Lady Muscle: 998, 999, 1000.

Lady Muscle who is breathing heavily puts down the weights.

Lady Muscle: I am a beast. I will show everyone why I am a champion. I will show Paladin why I deserve another title shot.

Lady Muscle flexes her muscles and they look like they grow even bigger. Her huge pecs almost cover her face and thick veins cover her muscles.

Lady Muscle: Last time I weighed myself I was 500 pounds but I have to be even bigger now. No one will be able to beat me. Oh hello you might be wondering what I am doing in here. I am working out hard to get bigger and stronger. I have the temperature at 50 degrees because it makes me work harder and helps with the workout. I also have 10 inch heels on because they are like a weight on my feet even though they probably are doing nothing because I am so big and strong. I am going to continue to work out till I can't workout no more.

Lady Muscle puts on a 1000 pound plate on her back like a backpack and starts doing push ups. A montage of her doing the push ups is show and she looks like she is struggling to do them but she manages to do 100 push ups.

Lady Muscle: 98, 99, 100.

Lady Muscle finishes her last push up them she collapses to the ground in a pool of sweat.

Lady Muscle: I will never give up. I will work out till I can't work out no more.

Lady Muscle is so tired she doesn't realise she repeated herself. Lady Muscle manages to remove the weight from her back and struggles to walk to the pull up bar in the middle of the gym. She jumps and manages to grab the bar. You can see her shaking and struggling but she manages to lift herself up and does a pull up. She tries to do a second pull up but her body gives out and she falls to the ground and lands on her back. She is heavily breathing and her stomach is moving up and down. She has been working out for hours in the 50 degree room which is impressive since the average human probably couldn't last 20 minutes in the room just sitting in the room doing nothing. Lady Muscle just lies there but she tries to get up but her body won't let her.

Lady Muscle: I WANNA WORK OUT MORE!!!

Lady Muscle manages to push herself to the leg weights which already have 750 pounds on them and climbs on to the machine and puts her legs which are shaking like crazy and pushes the weights.

Lady Muscle: I AM A MONSTER. I AM A BEST. I AM NOT HUMAN!!!!

Lady Muscle who has to have no water left in her body continues to push the weights with her legs. How anyone can do what Lady Muscle is doing is not possible. How Lady Muscle is doing what she is doing is something you only read in a fetish story.  It can't be possible but somehow she is proving everyone wrong. Sweat covers the gym from all the exercise Lady Muscle has done. Lady muscle manages to do 10 reps before falling off the machine just lying next to the machine. She wants to workout more but she realises she can't psychically can't or her body will just shut down so she just lies there.

Lady Muscle: Damn my body. I need more.

Lady Muscle struggles to crawl to a room and shuts the door. The sudden change of temperature makes Lady Muscle very cold but she don't care. She reaches for a bag and starts looking in it.

Lady Muscle: Where is it. Where is my boost? If I can find what I need I might be able to workout more.

Lady Muscle finds what she is looking for but before you see what it is the screen fades to black.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:36 pm