Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Muscle Girl Debut

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Muscle Girl Debut Empty Muscle Girl Debut

Post by Lady Muscle Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:46 am

The scene is a gym. A montage of a short very muscular girl is shown working out on different weight machines. The girl is wearing a bikini that is the same colour as her skin so it looks like she isn't wearing anything. After about a minute the scene changes to the girl who is now just finishing lifting 250 pound dumbbells in each hand.

Girl: 998, 999, 1000.

She puts down the dumbbells and wipes sweat off her face with a hand towel she has next to her.

Girl: What a workout. I could workout all night but I have other things to do.

The girl notices a camera is in the gym and it is recording everything she is doing.

Girl: What are you doing here?

She walks up to the camera and starts talking into it.

Girl: This must be recording for something so I have something to say to it. I am Lady Muscle and don't be fooled by the name. I am no lady. I don't even know why I call myself Lady Muscle because I am not a lady.

Lady Muscle flexes her huge muscles.

Lady Muscle: Look at my huge, ripping, hard muscles. I am a goddess of muscle.  I am only 4 foot 5 but I am bigger than most people. I can take down people almost twice my height.

Flexes her muscles so hard that all her veins pop out of the skin.

Lady Muscle: Look at me, I am huge. Do you know what I love to do? I love to beat up people taller than me for fun. I can't say bigger because most people are not bigger than me even though they are taller. I love picking up people over 6 foot tall with ease and throwing them around like a ragdoll. I love to hear them scream in pain when I squeeze the life out of them. I love the sound of bones breaking. I love to see people covered in blood from the beating I gave them. I just love to destroy people for fun. So whatever this tape is for and whoever is watching this, Lady Muscle is here to end careers. I am here to end careers and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I say that because muscle triumphs over everything.

Lady Muscle starts posing for the camera and doing different bodybuilding poses as the screen fakes to black.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Muscle Girl Debut Empty Re: Muscle Girl Debut

Post by DORADO Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:10 pm

RP edited and uploaded

Code added:

----------------

The scene is a gym. A montage of a short very muscular girl is shown working out on different weight machines. The girl is wearing a bikini that is the same colour as her skin so it looks like she isn't wearing anything. After about a minute the scene changes to the girl who is now just finishing lifting 250 pound dumbbells in each hand.

Girl: 998, 999, 1000.

She puts down the dumbbells and wipes sweat off her face with a hand towel she has next to her.

Girl: What a workout. I could workout all night but I have other things to do.

The girl notices a camera is in the gym and it is recording everything she is doing.

Girl: What are you doing here?

She walks up to the camera and starts talking into it.

Girl: This must be recording for something so I have something to say to it. I am Lady Muscle and don't be fooled by the name. I am no lady. I don't even know why I call myself Lady Muscle because I am not a lady.

Lady Muscle flexes her huge muscles.

Lady Muscle: Look at my huge, ripping, hard muscles. I am a goddess of muscle.  I am only 4 foot 5 but I am bigger than most people. I can take down people almost twice my height.

Flexes her muscles so hard that all her veins pop out of the skin.

Lady Muscle: Look at me, I am huge. Do you know what I love to do? I love to beat up people taller than me for fun. I can't say bigger because most people are not bigger than me even though they are taller. I love picking up people over 6 foot tall with ease and throwing them around like a ragdoll. I love to hear them scream in pain when I squeeze the life out of them. I love the sound of bones breaking. I love to see people covered in blood from the beating I gave them. I just love to destroy people for fun. So whatever this tape is for and whoever is watching this, Lady Muscle is here to end careers. I am here to end careers and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I say that because muscle triumphs over everything.

Lady Muscle starts posing for the camera and doing different bodybuilding poses as the screen fakes to black.

-----------------------

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:17 am