Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

this is the best you can do?

Eagle Hatori
    Eagle Hatori
    Jobber
    Jobber

this is the best you can do? Empty this is the best you can do?

Post by Eagle Hatori Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:15 am

While in the arena, the crowd was celebrating over the finish of the previous match, inside eagle’s locker room the mood is quite different.

Eagle is not even sitting in front of camera, instead, he is hidden in the shadows. But his voice can be heard clearly.

Eagle Hatori: Randy walker, deserves to lose that title. Cowards like him are not worthy of any title.

Eagle Hatori: and Andrews, you have the gall to say that I am not giving you the match? Remember that I offered you the last man standing match for the championship, but it was you who attacked me after my match. Even then, you bearly survived after all, I would have drove your face to the ground with my half lotus.

Eagle Hatori: I was here before, when my own family didn’t held any confidence in me, and I am here now, when I have proven time and time again myself. Rest asure, I will be there when you are done with these games, and would come forth to face me until the last man standing.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

this is the best you can do? Empty Re: this is the best you can do?

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:34 pm

---------------------------------

this is the best you can do? Dressi10

While in the arena, the crowd was celebrating over the finish of the previous match, inside Eagle’s locker room the mood is quite different.

Eagle is not even sitting in front of camera, instead, he is hidden in the shadows. But his voice can be heard clearly.

this is the best you can do? Eagle10

Eagle Hatori: Randy Walker deserves to lose that title. Cowards like him are not worthy of any title.

And Andrews, you have the gall to say that I am not giving you the match? Remember that I offered you the Last Man Standing match for the championship, but it was you who attacked me after my match. Even then, you barely survived after all, I would have drove your face to the ground with my Half Lotus.

I was here before, when my own family didn’t held any confidence in me, and I am here now, when I have proven time and time again myself. Rest assured, I will be there when you are done with these games, and would come forth to face me until the last man standing.

The camera fades to black.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:15 am