Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

The New LM

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

The New LM Empty The New LM

Post by Lady Muscle Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:37 am

Lady Muscle is backstage standing in front of a white screen. She is wearing a pair of Pleaser SKY-301-3 7 inch heels making her stand 7 foot 7 inches tall along with a tiny bikini showing off all her 500 + pounds muscles.  

The New LM Sky-301-3-cb_1

A photographer is taking photos of her as she poses in different flexing positions. After a minute of flexing and getting photos taken of her she stops and has a rest.

Lady Muscle: Oh hello didn't see you there. I am Lady Muscle and I am 6 foot tall barefoot and I weigh over 500 pounds. Now you might be thinking, "wait didn't Lady Muscle look different? She looks different now" I am here to say I am the same Lady Muscle I have always been. If anyone ever said I weighed 400 pounds and was only 4 foot 5 are liars since that was never true. I am still the former Vainglorious champ and world champ. Maybe I look different because I have gained a few pounds of muscle. Maybe it's my new ring attire. Whatever it is I am still the same person who was born in South Korea. I am the same person who owns a gym in downtown LA for muscular people. I am no different than I was last week so just because you think I look a little different now doesn't mean I am different. I am and always will be the same LM. Now let's get back to taking photos of me.

Lady Muscle starts posing again and the photographer takes photos of her and the screen fades to black.
    Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

The New LM Empty Re: The New LM

Post by Lady Muscle Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:17 am

Edit it slightly to include a line about my former height and weight. Also those heels are probs going to be Lady Muscles signature heels she wears when not wrestling and I know those look like Chinese characters when Lady Muscle is half Korean but who cares they are Asian characters and she is Asian.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Wait, do you mean I should add a line about it, or that you already have?
    Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lady Muscle Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:11 pm

I already have. I said that in case some people already read my rp.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:47 pm

Gotcha, I'll start working on making it show ready soon.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Post by Blaze Andrews Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:40 am

---------------------------------

The New LM Backst10

Lady Muscle is backstage standing in front of a white screen. She is wearing a pair of Pleaser SKY-301-3 7 inch heels making her stand 7 foot 7 inches tall along with a tiny bikini showing off all her 500+ pounds muscles.  

The New LM Sky-301-3-cb_1

A photographer is taking photos of her as she poses in different flexing positions. After a minute of flexing and getting photos taken of her she stops and has a rest.

The New LM Ladym10

Lady Muscle: Oh hello didn't see you there. I am Lady Muscle and I am 6 foot tall barefoot and I weigh over 500 pounds. Now you might be thinking, "wait didn't Lady Muscle look different? She looks different now" I am here to say I am the same Lady Muscle I have always been. If anyone ever said I weighed 400 pounds and was only 4 foot 5 are liars since that was never true. I am still the former Vainglorious champ and world champ. Maybe I look different because I have gained a few pounds of muscle. Maybe it's my new ring attire. Whatever it is I am still the same person who was born in South Korea. I am the same person who owns a gym in downtown LA for muscular people. I am no different than I was last week so just because you think I look a little different now doesn't mean I am different. I am and always will be the same LM. Now let's get back to taking photos of me.

Lady Muscle starts posing again and the photographer takes photos of her and the screen fades to black.

-----------
    -----
    ---------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:36 pm