Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

3 posters

Just my third RP

Kuro
    Kuro
    Jobber
    Jobber

Just my third RP Empty Just my third RP

Post by Kuro Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:15 pm

Just my third RP Ringsi10

The lights go out

The lights return, but with reduced brightness, a spotlight with stronger light shows Kuro

Just my third RP Kuro210

Kuro is wearing a jacket and underneath it a shirt, After a few seconds analyzing the crowd, he begins to walk slowly toward the ring, Kuro realizes that he has several people stretching his arms to try to touch him, he humbly touches each one's hand.

Just my third RP Evelin10

Eveline Garcia: Born in Brooklyn, he weighs 100 kg, more than 1.90 m in height,  This man trained and fought in Heaven and Hell, He is a man who comes face to face with death and does not scare him, Ladies and Gentlemen, It is with great honor that I present to you the grandmaster, the fallen star, the Immortal KURO.

Kuro stops walking at the moment he is 2 meters from the ring, he looks up and opens his arms, a blackout occurs and after 2 seconds the lights come back normal,  Kuro appears in the center of the ring, he takes off his jacket and shirt and then throws them to the crowd,  his theme song ends and Kuro goes to the corner.

Crowd 40%: Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro!
    Crowd 30%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

Just my third RP Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: There is the great liar, he who was lucky last week against Lord voldemort.

Just my third RP Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: I do not know if you can call him a liar, but I agree that he really was very lucky in the last show.

Mike O'Donnell: In the match Voldemort hit hit and hit in Kiro, but even so that a****** got a draw.

Alex Fuller: Let's see what he has to talk about it.

Kuro bows down and an employee hands him a microphone

Kuro: Good evening to all of you, how are you feeling today? Happiness? Sadness? Excitement? Fear? Confusion? Indignation? Rage? If you are feeling any of these things just say YES.

Crowd 70%: Yes.
    Crowd 25%: You sucks!

Kuro: In the last show I had a fight against Lord Voldemort, that was not even a real fight,It seemed like he was hitting in a punching bag, basically I stayed stopped all the time so he could hit me at will, I made some weak moves, I defended some of a few scams, I did it just so we had a little bit of emotion. My goal in that ring was to just test your strength, speed, technique and learn about your moveset, I can only say that my goal was very well completed, and seems to be very sincere with you, it is far below my expectations.

Kuro goes to one of the corners, takes a glass of water and drinks

Alex Fuller: It seems to me that he's going to challenge Lord Voldemort for one more match.

Mike O'Donnell: I would not mind seeing this idiot being crushed by the great Lord Voldemort once again.

Alex Fuller: If what he is saying is true, Lord Voldemort will have almost no chance of winning.

Mike O'Donnell: He only knows how to talk bullshit and lies, now is the perfect time for him to change it.

Kuro: When I knew that my opponent's last show would be Lord Voldemort, I really thought I would have to face a great fighter, I really was very disappointed with him, he looked like someone who was just learning to fight, he i-

Crowd 50%: You sucks!

Mike O'Donnell: You sucks.

Kuro: Hit someone everyone can, the hard thing is to be able to pay attention to what is happening around them while doing this, if he really was a good fighter he would certainly be able to do it without any difficulties, first I win him in the triple threat match and now he can't win me and a 1-on-1 match,  Do you know what these fights have in common? In both combats the main reason Lord Voldemort did not win was that he was not paying attention to what was happening around him. That's why he's not the great fighter I imagined, he's just a rabid dog that attacks without thinking. It is worth remembering that in our 1-to-1 combat I had no interest in defeating him, so if he did not win it was out of sheer lack of combat intelligence.

Alex Fuller: This man is playing with fire.

Mike O'Donnell: I hope he has made all the preparations for his wake, this day is almost coming.

Kuro: Obviously I'm not all powerful God, so I can not judge him, I may be wrong about all the things I've said about the great and mighty Lord Voldemort. Last I have to say that there are many things that I admire in Lord Voldemort, I can not say what these things are, but I adore him in some things.

Mike O'Donnell: It seems that he finally realized b******* he was talking about and is now trying to apologize without leaving the character.

Alex Fuller: He must be wanting to avoid fighting.

Kuro: I have nothing more to say about Lord Voldemort and I also see no reason to have to face him again so soon, of course if he wants to face me again I'll be at his disposal for this, but he'll have to wait a few weeks, I still have bills to hit with other people.

Alex Fuller: Who are these people he's talking about?

Mike O'Donnell: He's just trying to escape a fight with Voldemort.

Kuro: My friend Alex Fuller, I'm talking about Lenin, Hodor and Negan, these  people were mocking the name Kuro, I can't allow anyone to mock this name, Now it is late for those who apologize for the mistake, I have already decided that I will punish them, the punishment will start tonight, the first ones to be punished will be Lenin and Hodor, I'll fight them in a 2-on-1 Handicap match. I was almost forgetting a newcomer who was in this group, if I'm not mistaken he was called Salazar Slytherin, could you tell me if that's his name?

Crowd 65%: Yes.
    Crowd 20%: Shut up, you suck!

Kuro: Don't think that you can run away from me, no matter where you try to run away, I will find you and I will drag you to this ring and humble you in front of all the people who are watching the Show, you'll learn to fear me or you'll learn to respect me, maybe even hate me, but with that I will not care, because you're just a pathetic being who has to learn where is your place.

Alex Fuler: It seems that in the next shows we will have Kuro Vs Death Eaters

Mike O'Donnell: If this is the case then I think I'll start wearing a shirt written "Team Death Eaters".

Kuro: Honestly, I don't think I will be able to avoid a fight against the great Voldemort if I am to fight against the other members of the Death Eaters, I can only suggest to him that he wait a few weeks to face me again, because it would not make sense for me to fight with the final boss before defeating the other enemies. But it is he who decides if we will have it again Kuro vs Lord Voldemort.

Crowd 30%: You are crazy!
    Crowd 40%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

The lights start to blink frantically, Kuro leaves the ring, takes a blackout and when the lights come back Kuro disappears

Mike O'Donnell: I'm going to start preparing a celebration party.

Alex Fuler: Why a celebration party?

Mike O'Donnell: obvious that is because in these next weeks we will have the end of Kuru.

Alex Fuler: I don't think Kuro will win this confrontation against the Death Eaters, but even so I wouldn't say that this will be the end of Kuro.

Last edited by Kuro on Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : just ending the RP)
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Just my third RP Empty Re: Just my third RP

Post by Blaze Andrews Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:29 pm

---------------------------------

Just my third RP Ringsi10

The lights go out.

The lights return, but with reduced brightness, a spotlight with stronger light shows Kuro.

Kuro is wearing a jacket and underneath it a shirt, After a few seconds analyzing the crowd, he begins to walk slowly toward the ring, Kuro realizes that he has several people stretching his arms to try to touch him, he humbly touches each one's hand.

Just my third RP Evelin10

Eveline Garcia: Born in Brooklyn, he weighs 100 kg, more than 1.90 m in height,  This man trained and fought in Heaven and Hell, He is a man who comes face to face with death and does not scare him, Ladies and Gentlemen, It is with great honor that I present to you the grandmaster, the fallen star, the Immortal KURO.

Kuro stops walking at the moment, he is 2 meters from the ring, he looks up and opens his arms, a blackout occurs and after 2 seconds the lights come back normal, Kuro appears in the centre of the ring, he takes off his jacket and shirt and then throws them to the crowd, his theme song ends and Kuro goes to the corner.

Crowd 40%: Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro!
    Crowd 30%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

Just my third RP Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: There is the great liar, he who was lucky last week against Lord Voldemort.

Just my third RP Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: I do not know if you can call him a liar, but I agree that he really was very lucky in the last show.

Mike O'Donnell: In the match Voldemort hit, hit, and hit in Kiro, but even so that a****** got a draw.

Alex Fuller: Let's see what he has to talk about it.

Kuro bows down and an employee hands him a microphone.

Just my third RP Kuro210

Kuro: Good evening to all of you, how are you feeling today? Happiness? Sadness? Excitement? Fear? Confusion? Indignation? Rage? If you are feeling any of these things just say YES.

Crowd 70%: YES!
    Crowd 25%: You suck!

Kuro: In the last show I had a fight against Lord Voldemort, that was not even a real fight, it seemed like he was hitting in a punching bag, basically I stayed stopped all the time so he could hit me at will, I made some weak moves, I defended some of a few scams, I did it just so we had a little bit of emotion. My goal in that ring was to just test your strength, speed, technique and learn about your moveset, I can only say that my goal was very well completed, and seems to be very sincere with you, it is far below my expectations.

Kuro goes to one of the corners, takes a glass of water and drinks.

Alex Fuller: It seems to me that he's going to challenge Lord Voldemort for one more match.

Mike O'Donnell: I would not mind seeing this idiot being crushed by the great Lord Voldemort once again.

Alex Fuller: If what he is saying is true, Lord Voldemort will have almost no chance of winning.

Mike O'Donnell: He only knows how to talk b******* and lies, now is the perfect time for him to change it.

Kuro: When I knew that my opponent last show would be Lord Voldemort, I really thought I would have to face a great fighter, I really was very disappointed with him, he looked like someone who was just learning to fight, he i-

Crowd 50%: You suck!

Mike O'Donnell: You suck.

Kuro: Hit someone everyone can, the hard thing is to be able to pay attention to what is happening around them while doing this, if he really was a good fighter he would certainly be able to do it without any difficulties, first I beat him in the triple threat match and now he can't beat me in a 1-on-1 match, do you know what these fights have in common? In both combats the main reason Lord Voldemort did not win was that he was not paying attention to what was happening around him. That's why he's not the great fighter I imagined, he's just a rabid dog that attacks without thinking. It is worth remembering that in our 1-to-1 combat I had no interest in defeating him, so if he did not win it was out of sheer lack of combat intelligence.

Alex Fuller: This man is playing with fire.

Mike O'Donnell: I hope he has made all the preparations for his wake, this day is almost coming.

Kuro: Obviously I'm not all powerful God, so I can not judge him, I may be wrong about all the things I've said about the great and mighty Lord Voldemort. Last I have to say that there are many things that I admire in Lord Voldemort, I can not say what these things are, but I adore him in some things.

Mike O'Donnell: It seems that he finally realized b******* he was talking about and is now trying to apologize without leaving the character.

Alex Fuller: He must be wanting to avoid fighting.

Kuro: I have nothing more to say about Lord Voldemort and I also see no reason to have to face him again so soon, of course if he wants to face me again I'll be at his disposal for this, but he'll have to wait a few weeks, I still have bills to hit with other people.

Alex Fuller: Who are these people he's talking about?

Mike O'Donnell: He's just trying to escape a fight with Voldemort.

Kuro: My friend Alex Fuller, I'm talking about Lenin, Hodor and Negan, these  people were mocking the name Kuro, I can't allow anyone to mock this name, Now it is too late for those to apologize for their mistake, I have already decided that I will punish them, the punishment will start tonight, the first ones to be punished will be Lenin and Hodor, I'll fight them in a 2-on-1 Handicap match. I was almost forgetting a newcomer who was in this group, if I'm not mistaken he was called Salazar Slytherin, could you tell me if that's his name?

Crowd 65%: Yes.
    Crowd 20%: Shut up, you suck!

Kuro: Do not think that you can run away from me, no matter where you try to run away, I will find you and I will drag you to this ring and humble you in front of all the people who are watching the Show, you'll learn to fear me or you'll learn to respect me, maybe even hate me, but with that I will not care, because you're just a pathetic being who has to learn where is your place.

Alex Fuller: It seems that in the next shows we will have Kuro vs. Death Eaters.

Mike O'Donnell: If this is the case then I think I'll start wearing a shirt written "Let's go Death Eaters".

Kuro: Honestly, I don't think I will be able to avoid a fight against the great Voldemort if I am to fight against the other members of the Death Eaters, I can only suggest to him that he wait a few weeks to face me again, because it would not make sense for me to fight with the final boss before defeating the other enemies. But it is he who decides if we will have it again Kuro vs Lord Voldemort.

Crowd 30%: You are crazy!
    Crowd 40%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

The lights start to blink frantically, Kuro leaves the ring, takes a blackout and when the lights come back Kuro disappears.

Mike O'Donnell: I'm going to start preparing a celebration party.

Alex Fuller: Why a celebration party?

Mike O'Donnell: obvious that is because in these next weeks we will have the end of Kuru.

Alex Fuller: I don't think Kuro will win this confrontation against the Death Eaters, but even so I wouldn't say that this will be the end of Kuro.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Just my third RP Empty Re: Just my third RP

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Wow Very Happy

Well done mate cheers
    Excellent job