Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Poll results. A joke or reality?

Kuro
    Kuro
    Jobber
    Jobber

Poll results. A joke or reality? Empty Poll results. A joke or reality?

Post by Kuro Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:32 pm

The lights reduce their brightness, the place is in the perfect twilight

Crowd 40%: Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro!
    Crowd 30%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!
    Crowd 10%: You are badass! You are badass!

A spotlight turns on and shows Kuro, he is wearing a black leather jacket with the black shirt underneath, your combat jeans and black shoes

Poll results. A joke or reality? Kuro210

Kuro bows down and an employee hands him a microphone

Poll results. A joke or reality? Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: Look at this, I did not expect this asshole to seem so soon after the beating he took in the last show.

Poll results. A joke or reality? Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: I'm guessing you need to change your glasses, when the combat ended Kuro was still in great physical condition,  he could even fight once more.

Kuro starts walking toward the ring, some people try to touch in the Superstar, Kuro goes through these people and touches the hand of each one of them, he puts his hand in the pocket of his jacket, pulls out a necklace from inside and hands it over to a child in the crowd.

Mike O'Donnell: You're always overestimating he.

Alex Fuller: I am fully aware of this man's fighting ability, so I can only tell you that you are underestimating this "monster".

Kuro stops moving, looks at the ring and speaks some indecipherable words, he begins to walk around the ring and continues to touch people's hands.

Mike O'Donnell: He was lucky enough to win the match, it was not merito propio, who really should have won was Lord Voldemort, he was much superior to Kuro.

Alex Fuller: It was 50/50, 50 for Voldemort and 50 for Kuro, so had no favorites to win.

Kuro stops walking again and enters in the ring.

Poll results. A joke or reality? Ringsi10

Kuro: Good evening to all of you, as you may remember last week I proposed a type of challenge, I proposed that you decide my future in the company, you agreed to make that decision, do you remember that?

Crowd 20%: Yes!

Kuro: Thanks to all of you who answered, YOU ARE EXTREMELY AWESOME. Well, even if you don't remember, this is not going to change anything, Today I came here mainly to announce what was the result general of these polls, but before that I'll explain a little how it's done to get the winner, after explaining I'm going to announce the result, whether you like it or not.

Kuro goes to one of the corners that he lowers he drinks a glass of water and drinks

Kuro: To decide the winner of the surveys I added all the votes made on my social networks, obviously the votes are separate, add the reject and then the acceptance, summarizing that is what I did

Mike O'Donnell: I guess I do not even have to say it, but he's sure to steal, he'll cheat.

Alex Fuller: Oh please, someone like him does not need to do something like this.

Kuro: Before announcing results I have to say how many people voted, we had a total of 1 million 110 and 45 votes, as you should know these polls were available to vote for 4 hours and even then we had more than 1 million votes.

Crowd 15%: Speak the result, Kuro sucks.

Kuro: With 650 thousand and 35 votes the winning option it was Kuro ... keep fighting!

Crowd 40%: WOOOOOW!
    Crowd 30%: BUUUUUH!

Kuro: That's right I'm going to continue here, you can cry, you can scream and nothing will change, whether you like it or not KURO will continue fighting going, continue winning and losing but never giving up.

Kuro goes to one of the corners that he lowers he drinks a glass of water and drinks

Kuro: Thanks to all who supported me, I will always be grateful to you, but already to those who came back so that I left this federation SUCK IT BI***, You are very fu****, you will have to accept the fact that I will continue here,  are you know the best part of this?

Kuro starts to laugh frantically, after 4 seconds he stops

Kuro: You're going to watch all the shows, You'll be cheering for my opponent to win, but I'm going to win almost every time and when you see my success they will hate me more and more, You will scream and scream my name with all your might, you will not be able to stop thinking about me for a moment of your miserable  lives, no matter how hard you try to forget me, get me out of your mind, I'll always be in your life, I'll be when you're watching television, when you go to the supermarket, when you're at the mall, it will not matter how much you try to forget me, my image will be everywhere, every time you look at me your hate will get stronger and stronger, you will not be able to hold it, At some point you will demonstrate it in some way, It can be in your family, your friends, your work and even even in itself, no matter how hard you try, it will not make any difference, you will not be able to handle all this hatred, you will demonstrate at some point, you will release everything into another person, but it will never be me, because you will not hurt me imdependently your effort, I can guarantee that if you can not hurt someone, nothing will change in the amount of your hatred.

Kuro starts to laugh frantically, after 4 seconds he stops

Kuro: even if you try to kill yourself nothing will change, I'm still in your mind, you'll never be able to rest in peace, all the time you'll be tormented by my image and your hatred that she brings to you, you'll never be able to get free of me not even in hell or in heaven, I'll carry on in your mind forever HAHAHAHAHA, I can only say it's so fun.

Alex Fuller: what was that?

Mike O'Donnell: I always distrusted him, he always seemed very nice to me as if he had forced himself to have that personality and at the same time hid a kind of monster inside him.

The crowd is paralyzed with fear, Kuro begins to look at all the people and smile

Kuro: Wait, did you think this was serious? Of course you thought it was serious. Look at your face. Well, actually I have to admit, I think I overreacted a little bit in my acting, really, if I knew my words would have an impact on you... I think I would not have said any of this but you know how it is there are things that have no back word said are one of these things, you speak and can not make the words go back, But those words were not mine those words had to a character I created just to bring this moment.

Alex Fuller: now it makes sense, he was just making a joke, he just wanted to give us a fright

Mike O'Donnell: Can not be true, he spoke all that with extreme fluency, naturalness and confrontation, for me it seems that this was true and this is false

Crowd 12%: Go to the hell Kuro!

Kuro: This can only be a joke, in fact this is certainly a joke, I go to HELL, know I've been to hell and in hell even the most evil demons were afraid of me, my anger was so great that Satan himself tried to make a deal with me to get out of there, but I did not accept this agreement, after a short time he came to me begging on his knees to get out of there and just so I accepted.

Crowd 10%: You are badass!

The lights start to blink frantically, Kuro leaves the ring, takes a blackout and when the lights come back Kuro disappears
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Poll results. A joke or reality? Empty Re: Poll results. A joke or reality?

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:56 pm

---------------------------------

Poll results. A joke or reality? Ringsi10

The lights reduce their brightness, the arena is in perfect twilight.

Crowd 10%: You are badass! You are badass!

A spotlight turns on and shows Kuro, he is wearing a black leather jacket with the black shirt underneath, combat jeans and black shoes.

Kuro bows down and an employee hands him a microphone.

Poll results. A joke or reality? Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: Look at this, I did not expect this a****** to seem so soon after the beating he took in the last show.

Poll results. A joke or reality? Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: I'm guessing you need to change your glasses, when the combat ended Kuro was still in great physical condition,  he could even fight once more.

Kuro starts walking toward the ring, some people try to touch in the Superstar, Kuro goes through these people and touches the hand of each one of them, he puts his hand in the pocket of his jacket, pulls out a necklace from inside and hands it over to a child in the crowd.

Mike O'Donnell: You're always overestimating him.

Alex Fuller: I am fully aware of this man's fighting ability, so I can only tell you that you are underestimating this "monster".

Kuro stops moving, looks at the ring and speaks some indecipherable words, he begins to walk around the ring and continues to touch people's hands.

Mike O'Donnell: He was lucky enough to win the match, it was not merito propio, who really should have won was Lord Voldemort, he was much superior to Kuro.

Alex Fuller: It was 50/50, 50 for Voldemort and 50 for Kuro, so had no favorites to win.

Kuro stops walking again and enters in the ring.

Poll results. A joke or reality? Kuro210

Kuro: Good evening to all of you, as you may remember last week I proposed a type of challenge, I proposed that you decide my future in the company, you agreed to make that decision, do you remember that?

Crowd 20%: Yes!

Kuro: Thanks to all of you who answered, YOU ARE EXTREMELY AWESOME. Well, even if you don't remember, this is not going to change anything, Today I came here mainly to announce what was the result general of these polls, but before that I'll explain a little how it's done to get the winner, after explaining I'm going to announce the result, whether you like it or not.

Kuro goes to one of the corners that he lowers he drinks a glass of water and drinks.

Kuro: To decide the winner of the surveys I added all the votes made on my social networks, obviously the votes are separate, add the reject and then the acceptance, summarizing that is what I did.

Mike O'Donnell: I guess I do not even have to say it, but he's sure to steal, he'll cheat.

Alex Fuller: Oh please, someone like him does not need to do something like this.

Kuro: Before announcing results I have to say how many people voted, we had a total of 1 million 110 thousand and 45 votes, as you should know these polls were available to vote for 4 hours and even then we had more than 1 million votes.

Crowd 15%: Speak the result, Kuro sucks.

Kuro: With 650 thousand and 35 votes the winning option it was Kuro ... keep fighting!

Crowd 40%: WOOOOOW!
    Crowd 30%: BUUUUUH!

Kuro: That's right I'm going to continue here, you can cry, you can scream and nothing will change, whether you like it or not KURO will continue fighting going, continue winning and losing but never giving up.

Kuro goes to one of the corners that he lowers he drinks a glass of water and drinks.

Kuro: Thanks to all who supported me, I will always be grateful to you, but already to those who came back so that I left this federation SUCK IT B****, You are very f*****, you will have to accept the fact that I will continue here,  are you know the best part of this?

Kuro starts to laugh frantically, after 4 seconds he stops.

Kuro: You're going to watch all the shows, You'll be cheering for my opponent to win, but I'm going to win almost every time and when you see my success they will hate me more and more, You will scream and scream my name with all your might, you will not be able to stop thinking about me for a moment of your miserable lives, no matter how hard you try to forget me, get me out of your mind, I'll always be in your life, I'll be there when you're watching television, when you go to the supermarket, when you're at the mall, it will not matter how much you try to forget me, my image will be everywhere, every time you look at me your hate will get stronger and stronger, you will not be able to hold it, At some point you will demonstrate it in some way, It can be in your family, your friends, your work and even even in itself, no matter how hard you try, it will not make any difference, you will not be able to handle all this hatred, you will demonstrate at some point, you will release everything into another person, but it will never be me, because you will not hurt me independently your effort, I can guarantee that if you can not hurt someone, nothing will change in the amount of your hatred.

Kuro starts to laugh frantically, after 4 seconds he stops.

Kuro: even if you try to kill yourself nothing will change, I'm still in your mind, you'll never be able to rest in peace, all the time you'll be tormented by my image and your hatred that she brings to you, you'll never be able to get free of me not even in hell or in heaven, I'll carry on in your mind forever HAHAHAHAHA, I can only say it's so fun.

Alex Fuller: what was that?

Mike O'Donnell: I always distrusted him, he always seemed very nice to me as if he had forced himself to have that personality and at the same time hid a kind of monster inside him.

The crowd is paralyzed with fear, Kuro begins to look at all the people and smile.

Kuro: Wait, did you think this was serious? Of course you thought it was serious. Look at your face. Well, actually I have to admit, I think I overreacted a little bit in my acting, really, if I knew my words would have an impact on you... I think I would not have said any of this but you know how it is there are things that have no back word said are one of these things, you speak and can not make the words go back, But those words were not mine those words had to a character I created just to bring this moment.

Alex Fuller: now it makes sense, he was just making a joke, he just wanted to give us a fright.

Mike O'Donnell: Can not be true, he spoke all that with extreme fluency, naturalness and confrontation, for me it seems that this was true and this is false.

Crowd 12%: Go to the hell Kuro!

Kuro: This can only be a joke, in fact this is certainly a joke, I go to HELL, know I've been to hell and in hell even the most evil demons were afraid of me, my anger was so great that Satan himself tried to make a deal with me to get out of there, but I did not accept this agreement, after a short time he came to me begging on his knees to get out of there and just so I accepted.

Crowd 10%: You are badass!

The lights start to blink frantically, Kuro leaves the ring, takes a blackout and when the lights come back Kuro disappears.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------