Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Only one way

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Only one way Empty Only one way

Post by DORADO Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:02 pm

-------------------------------

Only one way Dorado11

The Titantron lights up showing Negan and DORADO talking in the talent executive's office.

Only one way Dorado10

DORADO: This is how the lies looks like, I can't imagine a way to get out of this situation.

DORADO points an image of his office after the attack of Anjachgewh.

Only one way Negan10

Negan: He is going to pay for what hi did, I know exactly what to do to make him fall.

DORADO: It's not about him, he came here and hurt a member of the templar sect of Khengo.

Negan: What about the security stuff?

DORADO: They were doing their job, they knew that it could happen and it can happen again.

Negan: What about me?

DORADO: Are you afraid to be one on one against him? I thought you were a rude guy.

Negan: I'm not afraid of him, I just wanted to know why I have to do the dirty job for you.

DORADO: Are you kidding me? I gave you a lot of chances in this place, you were supposed to be the head of the Academy Show, but you failed to complete a simple task, now you have a new one to prove that you still being a good choice for the place you want to be.

Negan: What did you do to help me with that task? You only put more obstacles in the ride.

DORADO: I'm getting tired of this talk, I sent someone to the Khengo's island to make the task easier to you.

Negan: You can't escape of this, we need to solve this situation, we are in the Impact show now.

DORADO: It's your fault, you were supposed to be leading the Academy wrestlers but you could not even beat them one by one.

Negan: The time is running DORADO.

DORADO: I know, please do your job, then we will continue this thing, now leave my office.

Negan takes his bat form the table and leaves DORADO's office.

The Titantron fades to black.

------------
    --------------
    ------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:06 am