Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

A whole year.

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

A whole year. Empty A whole year.

Post by DORADO Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:10 pm

A whole year. Ringsi10

The lights go out in the arena, UMW cameras are showing the inner area of Staples Center when suddenly an explosion surprises the whole audience.

A whole year. 778517890_15036f8bce

Just then a new batch of fireworks begins to shoot off in the ring shooting out of the ring posts.

A whole year. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU3K6XhWJgd6zxIFYLi6kwSisABOl9tLHsIdLVldKy9SrErEUK

Once that ends, the lights turn on as fans yell, and wave their signs, some images begin to appear on the Titantron, a melody invades the arena, causing the audience that is present to be excited, while the cameras are aimed at focusing on commentators.

A whole year. Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: Welcome to the Academy Show, here we are in the Staples Center.

A whole year. Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: UMW celebrates a whole year in this place, fulfilling this arena every week.

Alex Fuller: I can't believe that we are here after all what happened in the ring.

Mike O'Donnell: I can't believe that you still here, I need a new partner in the commentator's table.

Alex Fuller: Come on Mike, we know that you aren't able to do this job without me.

Mike O'Donnell: Are you saying me of being useful alone? Now I hate you more than ever.

Alex Fuller: Calm down my friend, lets focus in what is going to happen tonight.

Mike O'Donnell: All I need to focus in is the letter to the Management team to ask for a new partner.

Alex Fuller: Don't be silly, this is a special night. we met here in this place one year ago.

Mike O'Donnell: Don't tell me what to do, you already ruined my night, my entire week.

Alex Fuller: We have been doing this every week during a whole year Mike, just enjoy it.

Mike O'Donnell: Well, at least I can expect to see you getting a punch from a new wrestler.

Alex Fuller: Nice, I'm glad to know that you noticed that new wrestler were hired.

Mike O'Donnell: Of course I did, it's my job to know all the news around here.

Alex Fuller: Lets see what they have to show, new talents are always welcome in UMW.

The camera turn away from the commentators to focus on the Titantron.

A whole year. Umw_ac11

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:14 pm