Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

my answers to my opponents

Eagle Hatori
    Eagle Hatori
    Jobber
    Jobber

my answers to my opponents Empty my answers to my opponents

Post by Eagle Hatori Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:32 pm

The camera comes in eagle’s locker room, showing eagle preparing for his opponent of tonight.

Caroline Holmes is also present their, to take his interview.

Caroline Holmes: so Eagle, there are a lot of things going on around you and your title. My first question is, how do you feel about your first defense?

Eagle Hatori: well, to be honest, I am little bit disappointed. And I am sure that Blaze Andrews would agree with me. Yes, I was dominating him during most of the match, but still, I wanted to give him a perfect shot at my title, so he would never doubt of my claim to this championship.

He pointed towards the belt wrapped around his waist.

Eagle Hatori: besides, who the hell count out in a hardcore title match? For this, I challenge Blaze Andrews for a last man standing match, the prize will be my hardcore championship.

Caroline Holmes was quite surprised at that declaration, but quickly composed herself.

Caroline Holmes: nice! I am happy to see that one of our champions is so competitive. But now, one of the wrestlers, whose name is Fusion, has just called your title’s importance in to question. He said as you are a blind wrestler, you don’t understand what kind of championship you hold. He also thinks that if he were to hold that belt, he can make it truly prestigious. What do you think about that?

Eagle Hatori: it is kind of amusing. It has been so long that someone decided to insult me for my blindness. But let me tell you, people have been trying to break me since I was a little kid. From manipulative old men who couldn’t let go of their powers, to the several federations who denied me my title shots. But none of them succeeded.

Eagle Hatori: besides, I recall that this Fusion was present in both UCW, and Kingdom. And what happened? He ran from both of those federations. So, it shouldn’t be me worried about anything, it should be the Fusion who should be concerned.

Caroline Holmes: thank you for such a wonderful interview, Eagle. I look forward to your match.

After saying that, Holmes walked out.

But suddenly, Darkness appeared in the locker room.

Darkness: worried that there are two wrestlers after you simultaneously?

Eagle Hatori: no. but just in case, hang around the ring area from now on. I do not trust anyone in this federation.

Darkness: agreed.

From that comment from the Darkness, the camera fades to black.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

my answers to my opponents Empty Re: my answers to my opponents

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:34 pm

---------------------------------

my answers to my opponents Dressi10

The camera comes in Eagle’s locker room, showing Eagle preparing for his opponent of tonight.

Caroline Holmes is also present there, to take his interview.

my answers to my opponents Caroli10

Caroline Holmes: So Eagle, there are a lot of things going on around you and your title. My first question is, how do you feel about your first defense?

my answers to my opponents Eagle10

Eagle Hatori: Well, to be honest, I am little bit disappointed. And I am sure that Blaze Andrews would agree with me. Yes, I was dominating him during most of the match, but still, I wanted to give him a perfect shot at my title, so he would never doubt of my claim to this championship.

He pointed towards the belt wrapped around his waist.

Eagle Hatori: Besides, who the hell count out in a hardcore title match? For this, I challenge Blaze Andrews for a Last Man Standing Match, the prize will be my hardcore championship.

Caroline Holmes was quite surprised at that declaration, but quickly composed herself.

Caroline Holmes: Nice! I am happy to see that one of our champions is so competitive. But now, one of the wrestlers, whose name is Fusion, has just called your title’s importance in to question. He said as you are a blind wrestler, you don’t understand what kind of championship you hold. He also thinks that if he were to hold that belt, he can make it truly prestigious. What do you think about that?

Eagle Hatori: It is kind of amusing. It has been so long that someone decided to insult me for my blindness. But let me tell you, people have been trying to break me since I was a little kid. From manipulative old men who couldn’t let go of their powers, to the several federations who denied me my title shots. But none of them succeeded.

Eagle Hatori: Besides, I recall that this Fusion was present in both UCW, and Kingdom. And what happened? He ran from both of those federations. So, it shouldn’t be me worried about anything, it should be the Fusion who should be concerned.

Caroline Holmes: Thank you for such a wonderful interview, Eagle. I look forward to your match.

After saying that, Holmes walked out.

But suddenly, Darkness appeared in the locker room.

Darkness: Worried that there are two wrestlers after you simultaneously?

Eagle Hatori: No. But just in case, hang around the ring area from now on. I do not trust anyone in this federation.

Darkness: Agreed.

From that comment from the Darkness, the camera fades to black.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------