Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

I am not like any other big person.

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

I am not like any other big person. Empty I am not like any other big person.

Post by Lady Muscle Wed May 23, 2018 11:56 am

Lady Muscle is in the ring. She is wearing her ring attire the crowd are booing her out the building but she doesn't care what they think.

Lady Muscle: Paladin, you say you have battled bigger and stronger people than me but I am not like anyone else. Have you ever battled a person who...

The crowd continue to boo Lady Muscle.

Lady Muscle: I am trying to talk here can you all just shut the [cenosred] up.

Lady Muscle is getting angry and the crowd are chanting you suck and freak.

Lady Muscle: As I was saying, have you ever battled a person who doesn't care about the consequences of their actions? I don't care if I am arrested or jailed or worse I will do what I please and if that is destroying you then be it because....

The crowd wont stop booing Lady Muscle and chanting you suck, boring, freak and juice.

Lady Muscle: I can't do it anymore.

Lady Muscle exits the ring and storms up the ramp and leaves the ring area.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

I am not like any other big person. Empty Re: I am not like any other big person.

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 pm

------------------------

I am not like any other big person. Ringsi10

Lady Muscle is in the ring. She is wearing her ring attire the crowd are booing her out the building but she doesn't care what they think.

I am not like any other big person. Lady_m10

Lady Muscle: Paladin, you say you have battled bigger and stronger people than me but I am not like anyone else. Have you ever battled a person who...

The crowd continue to boo Lady Muscle.

Lady Muscle: I am trying to talk here can you all just shut the [censored] up.

Lady Muscle is getting angry and the crowd are chanting you suck and freak.

Lady Muscle: As I was saying, have you ever battled a person who doesn't care about the consequences of their actions? I don't care if I am arrested or jailed or worse I will do what I please and if that is destroying you then be it because....

The crowd wont stop booing Lady Muscle and chanting you suck, boring, freak and juice.

Lady Muscle: I can't do it anymore.

Lady Muscle exits the ring and storms up the ramp and leaves the ring area.

------------
    -----------
    ----

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:17 pm