Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

The end of Kuro

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

The end of Kuro Empty The end of Kuro

Post by DORADO Sat May 12, 2018 11:54 am

--------------------------------------------

The end of Kuro Lounge10

The camera focuses on the table where Kuro and the waiter Jonathan are sitting

The end of Kuro Kuro210

Kuro: So, do you accept my offer?

Waiter: I do not know, will be my first time doing something like that. It seems very dangerous to someone like me.

Kuro: It will not be your first time. Don't you remember what happened after we left the Club?

Waiter: It was just luck...

Kuro: It was very "lucky", You knocked out a professional fighter.

Waiter:  He should be drunk.

Kuro: It may have just been luck, but I see great potential in you.

Waiter: I doubt it, I'm sure I'll be crushed in the first few seconds.

The end of Kuro Caroli10

Caroline appears behind Kuro and with a bit of anger and impatience

Caroline: Can we start the interview or do the couple want a little more time to talk?

Waiter: Sorry Miss Caroline, I was already leaving.

Kuro: Jonathan, afterwards we continue our conversation.

Caroline sits and smiles wryly.

Caroline: We can start?

Kuro looks at Caroline's hands and smiles.

Kuro: Wait a second, please.

The lights dim the brightness and the song Thousand Years begins to be played.

Kuro: Now we can begin.

Caroline: So, Mr. White, what kind of injury have you suffered?

Kuro: I have suffered several injuries, you could be more specific about which injury you want to know.

Caroline: I'm talking about the injury you suffered at UMW.

Kuro: It was more of an injury, 4 in my spine, I do not know the specific parts, but the doctors said it was lucky I didn't get quadriplegic. There is also an injury to my left knee and another to my neck, in fact I had two other injuries, but I do not remember where they occurred, because I do not care what doctors say, I just worry about surgeries.

Caroline: why?

Kuro: My injuries did not happen because of the UMW fights, they occurred because of the many hardcore fights I've done throughout my life, I've never bothered to hurt myself, so violent fights are not a problem for me, but not us we have to talk a lot about it, because I've done some interviews talking about it.

Caroline:  Why do not you care what doctors say? Do you think they do not say anything important?

Kuro: Simple, often they said it would be my end, that I could not get into the ring again, would be the end of my career as a fighter, BUT my career did not end when they spoke, doctors know what they say when I talk about simple people , I am not a simple person, I am ADRIAN WHITE, I AM Seventh KURO AND I AM STRONGER THAN ALL OTHERS WHO HAVE ALREADY EXISTED. That's why they miss most of the diagnoses they've done about me.

KURO takes a few breaths and looks thoughtful for a few seconds.

Kuro: As I said, several doctors told me that it would be the end of my career as a fighter, but they were all WRONG, it will not be a doctor who will define my end as a fighter, I will tell when I will stop and On this day I will speak aloud so that everyone can hear "over" and then I'll never fight in a ring again.

Caroline: Do you know when this moment will happen?

Kuro: I do not know when, but I would like to do this only after finding a successor to the one in my name, that is when I find the eighth Kuro. Maybe that day is near maybe I can not find this successor tomorrow or maybe just 20 years from now, maybe I'll never find it, in case it happens this name should die with me.

Caroline: Could your brother be the next Kuro?

Kuro: Yes, he was always the first choice, but Jason never had an interest in being the heir of my name, Kuro, in fact he always wanted to be great from scratch using his own name and the name chosen was MisterBug.

Caroline: Do you have any idea who will be the heir of your name?

Kuro looks up, breathes deeply, after a few moments he releases the air accumulated in his lung and looks again at Caroline

Kuro: It's my secret. the least for the time being I have to keep it a secret, it is also necessary for my brother to face my possible successor in a combat, no matter who will win, but the development of combat, if he does not reach a level satisfactory for me as for my brother...

The music stops playing and the lights come back to normal, Kuro smiles and then raises his left hand as if calling someone. A small, fat waiter appears carrying a silver tray with touches of gold, and at the top of the tray were two drinks. Kuro takes the two drinks and with a smile gives one to Caroline, the woman takes the drink and smiles timidly

Kuro: We are getting closer to our last interview

Caroline: It seems that yes, you still intend to return to UMW?

Kuro: Let's talk about it in our next interview.

Kuro picks up his cell phone and opens Notepad, he looks at some things and sends a message, message content and recipient are out of camera range.

Kuro: Did you know that in a few days I'm going to do an autograph session?

Caroline: I didn't know that, where this autograph session will happen?

Kuro: It's going to happen here in this restaurant, it's already reserved just for this event, I only got it because on the appointed day the restaurant would not open.

Caroline: How many people are expected for this autograph session?

Kuro: Exactly 100 people are expected, over 18 years. I hired a small company to help me make this event, I did not want something with many people, so we decided to make a draw online, one of the requirements was to finish 18, if you were drawed, you would have up to 4 days to confirm your presence, otherwise a new draw would be made for that vacancy and the person who did not confirm his presence could no longer participate. I hope I have answered some questions you would ask.

Caroline: Is it just an autograph session or are there other things?

Kuro: Certainly there will be other things, but I can only disclose to the Winners of the draw. I can only say that the winners of the draw will have privileges that other people will never have.

A message arrives on Kuro's cell phone, he picks up your cell phone, reads the message and gets up from his chair.

Kuro: Bye Caroline. I have something very important to do.

Caroline:  No problem, I'll see you another day.

The screen turns dark

-------------
    ------------------
    ------