Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

LM loves to destroy

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

LM loves to destroy Empty LM loves to destroy

Post by Lady Muscle Tue May 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Lady Muscle is backstage. She looks to be very angry. She is wearing her ring attire and has her world title on a table next to her. All her veins are pushed against her skin and she looks like she is going to explode.

Lady Muscle: Why is everyone so weak? Week after week I fight all these weak and pathetic wrestlers. No one is competition anymore. The thing is I am getting bigger too so the ones who are competition against me are slowly getting weaker too for me. I will admit I do love to destroy people but even that is starting to get boring now.

Lady Muscle bangs down on the table and the table breaks causing her title to fall to the ground. She picks up the title and puts it on a crate next to the broken table.

Lady Muscle: That is it. I want better competition or else I am leaving and taking the title. No point having a title anyways if I can't be beat. I will only vacate the title when I lose the title meaning I will never vacate the title. Who will stop me from leaving with the title. I will take on the whole roster and destroy every single one of them...

Lady Muscle sees a wrestler staring at her.

Lady Muscle: What are you looking at?

Lady Muscle walks up to the guy who is now frozen still.

Lady Muscle: Yeah scared now ain't you? Well you shouldn't have looked at me.

Lady Muscle runs and clotheslines the guy with force causing him to hit the ground hard. She then picks him up and spinebusters him through a table. Lady Muscle doesn't stop there she picks him up again and puts him through another table. She picks him up and then throws him into a pile of boxes. Now she picks him up and runs with him and throws him through a glass window. The guy is lying on the ground motionless. She is not done though as she picks him up and throws him into a dumpster.

Lady Muscle: Just taking out the trash. No one stares at me and gets away with it.

Screen fades to black.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

LM loves to destroy Empty Re: LM loves to destroy

Post by DORADO Sat May 12, 2018 2:07 pm

-----------------------------------------

LM loves to destroy Backst10

Lady Muscle is backstage. She looks to be very angry. She is wearing her ring attire and has her world title on a table next to her. All her veins are pushed against her skin and she looks like she is going to explode.

LM loves to destroy Lady_m10

Lady Muscle: Why is everyone so weak? Week after week I fight all these weak and pathetic wrestlers. No one is competition anymore. The thing is I am getting bigger too so the ones who are competition against me are slowly getting weaker too for me. I will admit I do love to destroy people but even that is starting to get boring now.

Lady Muscle bangs down on the table and the table breaks causing her title to fall to the ground. She picks up the title and puts it on a crate next to the broken table.

Lady Muscle: That is it. I want better competition or else I am leaving and taking the title. No point having a title anyways if I can't be beat. I will only vacate the title when I lose the title meaning I will never vacate the title. Who will stop me from leaving with the title. I will take on the whole roster and destroy every single one of them...

Lady Muscle sees a wrestler staring at her.

Lady Muscle: What are you looking at?

Lady Muscle walks up to the guy who is now frozen still.

Lady Muscle: Yeah scared now ain't you? Well you shouldn't have looked at me.

Lady Muscle runs and clotheslines the guy with force causing him to hit the ground hard. She then picks him up and spinebusters him through a table. Lady Muscle doesn't stop there she picks him up again and puts him through another table. She picks him up and then throws him into a pile of boxes. Now she picks him up and runs with him and throws him through a glass window. The guy is lying on the ground motionless. She is not done though as she picks him up and throws him into a dumpster.

Lady Muscle: Just taking out the trash. No one stares at me and gets away with it.

Screen fades to black.

---------------
    --------------
    -------------

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:19 pm