Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

LM is not human

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

LM is not human Empty LM is not human

Post by Lady Muscle Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:13 am

Lady Muscle is in the gym. She is wearing a tiny red bikini that bearly covers anything, like it even matters since she has a body of a man. She picks up two 500 pound dumbbells and starts lifting them.

Lady Muscle: 1,2,3,4,5... I am going to be in the gym all day lifting weights. I am going to lift for as long as possible.

Time has passed and Lady Muscle is still lifting.

Lady Muscle:  998, 999, 1000... I am barely breaking a sweat. I got plenty of energy left.

More time has passed and she is still lifting strong.

Lady Muscle: 4997, 4998, 4999, 5000... I am only starting to sweat now and that is only because the room is hot.

Hours has passed and Lady Muscle is still lifting.

Lady Muscle: 9997, 9998, 9999, 10,000... I am only getting warmed up.

It has been half a day and Lady Muscle is still lifting.  She has not had a rest and now she had someone who is putting water in her mouth for her so she doesn't have to stop lifting.

Lady Muscle: I lost count at 14,499. But you know what I am stopping now. I could go longer but I have done enough lifting for one day. I will try and beat that record another day but for now I am going to eat now. Amy I hope you have my dinner prepared. 5 whole roast chickens.

Lady Muscle walks off as the screen fades.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:10 am