Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Waiting for challenge

Legend123
    Jobber
    Jobber

Waiting for challenge Empty Waiting for challenge

Post by Legend123 Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:35 am

Camera Shows backstage where Caroline Holmes is standing

Caroline Holmes: Hello to everyone, me Caroline Holmes is at the backstage and with me is the current UMW Academy Champion Master King.

Fans chants Master King repeatedly

Master King: Hello Caroline, and hello to everyone out there and hello to UMW Universe.

Caroline Holmes: Last week you defended your title successfully and proven everybody that they have to be better than you if they want to take the UMW Academy title.

Master King: In recent weeks I went out there and did my best to show that I am a champion material, With support from the UMW universe I have proven to be the best in this business.

Caroline Holmes: Today again you have no challengers for the UMW Academy Championship, does it bothers you that there is no one to challenge you.

Master King: I am always ready to go out and put my title on line and try to defend it, a challenger for the title I am whining for it and I am gonna prove why should I still be a champion, A challenger for this title is not up to me, it's upto the authority of the UMW and they decide who will face me for the title.

Caroline Holmes: Thank you for letting your time to us best of luck for tonight and enjoy your the day.

Master King: Thank you Caroline and same to you goodbye.

Master King leaves...
    Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

Waiting for challenge Empty Waiting for challenge

Post by Randy Walker Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Waiting for challenge Backst10

Camera Shows backstage where Caroline Holmes is standing

Waiting for challenge Caroli10

Caroline Holmes: Hello to everyone, me Caroline Holmes is at the backstage and with me is the current UMW Academy Champion Master King.

Waiting for challenge Master10

Fans chants Master King repeatedly

Master King: Hello Caroline, and hello to everyone out there and hello to UMW Universe.

Caroline Holmes: Last week you defended your title successfully and proven everybody that they have to be better than you if they want to take the UMW Academy title.

Master King: In recent weeks I went out there and did my best to show that I am a champion material, With support from the UMW universe I have proven to be the best in this business.

Caroline Holmes: Today again you have no challengers for the UMW Academy Championship, does it bothers you that there is no one to challenge you.

Master King: I am always ready to go out and put my title on line and try to defend it, a challenger for the title I am whining for it and I am gonna prove why should I still be a champion, A challenger for this title is not up to me, it's upto the authority of the UMW and they decide who will face me for the title.

Caroline Holmes: Thank you for letting your time to us best of luck for tonight and enjoy your the day.

Master King: Thank you Caroline and same to you goodbye.

Master King leaves...

Waiting for challenge Q7yMp3q

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:40 pm