Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

ruthless ways

Eagle Hatori
    Eagle Hatori
    Jobber
    Jobber

ruthless ways Empty ruthless ways

Post by Eagle Hatori Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:49 pm

As the camera comes in Eagle’s locker room, it observes him talking with Darkness.

Darkness: so, now are you happy?

Eagle Hatori: of course! I am so happy that I might get sugar from the feeling.

Darkness: haha! Very funny.

Eagle Hatori: but you have to understand, this is my chance to show my ruthless ways are finally paying off. Not to mention, this title after I won it, will proved to be a stepping stone to the UMW championship.

Darkness: just don’t get attached to the stepping stone too much.

Eagle Hatori: of course not. I understand that people don’t respect stepping stones as much as the real goal, but they hold just as much importance as the main goal. After all, you can’t reach your goal unless you have the stepping stone first.

Darkness: good luck for your match, my dark minion. Show the power of darkness.

Eagle then got up, and started to walk outside of the locker room.

Eagle Hatori: don’t worry. Whether they like it or not, they will soon see that power.
    Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

ruthless ways Empty Relentless Ways

Post by Randy Walker Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:14 pm

As the camera comes in Eagle’s locker room, it observes him talking with Darkness.

Darkness: so, now are you happy?

ruthless ways Eagle10

Eagle Hatori: of course! I am so happy that I might get sugar from the feeling.

Darkness: haha! Very funny.

Eagle Hatori: but you have to understand, this is my chance to show my ruthless ways are finally paying off. Not to mention, this title after I won it, will proved to be a stepping stone to the UMW championship.

Darkness: just don’t get attached to the stepping stone too much.

Eagle Hatori: of course not. I understand that people don’t respect stepping stones as much as the real goal, but they hold just as much importance as the main goal. After all, you can’t reach your goal unless you have the stepping stone first.

Darkness: good luck for your match, my dark minion. Show the power of darkness

Eagle then got up, and started to walk outside of the locker room.

Eagle Hatori: don’t worry. Whether they like it or not, they will soon see that power.

ruthless ways Q7yMp3q

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:21 pm