Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Courageous guy

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Courageous guy Empty Courageous guy

Post by DORADO Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:03 pm

-----------------------------

Courageous guy Dorado11

The Titantron lights up, showing DORADO and Kaia at his office.

Courageous guy Dorado10Courageous guy Kaia10

DORADO: Do you believe me know?

Kaia: It was a tactic that I have never seen before, all the fans seems in shock.

DORADO: I told you that a big risk can be a good option to get big results.

Kaia: It's not a game leader, if we fail, all we have been doing wont be worthwhile.

DORADO: Keep calm and trust in me, we are so close now...

Kaia: We still have thing to fix before relaxing and enjoy the road, two of your supposed savior of the cause.

DORADO: People with have power or influence use to have weapons in their hands, I prefer to can count with people that I can trust.

Kaia: They can be considered as weapons, they both own powerful skills, perform amazing moves, it can be dangerous if they aren't agree with the things we need they do.

DORADO: In the right hands, there are nobody who can stop us, It doesn't matter what kind of weap...

DORADO stops when interrupted.

Courageous guy Smith10

Smith: Boss, one of the Impact wrestlers is here, he insist to talk with you.

DORADO: I wasn't expecting to see a wrestler here, but it has been a lot of time since I came here.

Kaia: It can be a great opportunity to control things around here, Smith, let the guy to come here.

Smith opens the door to let Lugalweide enter the office.

Courageous guy Lugalw10

Lugalweide: An opportunity like this is something that can be miss out, we don't know when we can have the Talent Relations Executive in an Impact Show.

Lugalweide approaches to the desk and throws the piece of paper.

DORADO: I know that I spent a lot of time in the Academy Shows, but it doesn't mean that you are able to say what you already said.

Lugalweide: Why not? You left us, Kara Morgan is just giving the opportunities to a certain group of wrestlers.   

DORADO: If you have any problem with the management team, you know that I can help you, but you didn't tell me nothing, you didn't go to Academy.

Kaia: Show more respect to the leader, this is not the right way to ask something.

Lugalweide: Go to Academy is a bad idea, I saw what they did to the other wrestlers who went there.  

DORADO: What are you talking about?

Lugalweide: You didn't open the doors of your office to them, you just put they in matches against wrestler who has an advantage.   

Kaia: Use your words carefully, your wishes can bring more than you are expecting.

DORADO: I still don't get where you want to go with all this things you are talking about, but if you are looking for an opportunity, you have to win it first.

Muecke: I'm going to think about it, let me know the options i have, how much you can offer to me.  

Kaia: Don't you get it, do yo? We aren't negotiating, you came here, now you are going to see the consequences.

DORADO: It requieres a lot of courage to come and demand things after accusing me of stupid things, but I want to see if you can fight as you talk, so the main event is waiting for you, go and look for a partner to face Lady Muscle in a Handicap match.

DORADO stands up, while Lugalweide leaves the office.

Fades to black.

----------
    -----------------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:33 pm