Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

My reign is on

Legend123
    Jobber
    Jobber

My reign is on Empty My reign is on

Post by Legend123 Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm

At Backstage the camera is showing Caroline Holmes standing with Master King

Caroline Holmes: We are at backstage and with me standing is the current UMW Academy Champion Master King.

Fans Cheers loudly as the noise of chanting Master King's name is heard also at the backstage

Caroline Holmes: Thank you Master King for letting your time to us today you are going to face two other wrestlers in a triple thread match in a non tile match which will not put your title in danger what strategy are you gonna use today.

Master King: Today I am gonna focus, I am not gonna take it easy with support of the UMW universe I will be able to win again.

Caroline Holmes: What is your thought about the Number one contender Match Barney Gumble vs Randy Walker.

Master King: Whoever wins that match I am gonna be ready for him next week and this message is to the winner of that match next week I am gonna have my first defending my title match and I have no plan to lose my title if you want the UMW Academy Championship you have to bring your best.

Caroline Holmes: Thank you Master King

Master King smiles and leaves.