Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Unforgiven circumstance

AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

Unforgiven circumstance Empty Unforgiven circumstance

Post by AnJaChGeWh Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Anjachgewh stares from a far, backstage near the lockeroom area.. then focusing on the camera next to him.

Belief of many fades into dissaray, Nobody would have believed oppourtunities would come around for the likes of me again, I would like to commend this chance to compete to my former self as without him, I'd still be waiting for my chance to shine without him i wouldn't have been promoted to the main roster.

Silence befalls the arena

Now since I have been sincere maybe you'll listen... So at Kingdom D Dissension my biggest challenge awaits, since I've never heard of this wrestler, I did my research on him, I've found weakness, Yeah, we all have these weaknesses, I'd like to prove myself here tonight that I still got it.

Caws of crows can be heard over the arena.

Well, seems like i'm beeing interupted at any moment here so, i'll make my statement, The V-championship will return home, to it's rightful company and rightful ruler.

The camera then falls leaving no trace of Anjachgewh, only showing a few words before it cuts off.. (The Chosen Has Asended Before, So he Must Rise Once More).
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Unforgiven circumstance Empty Re: Unforgiven circumstance

Post by DORADO Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:20 pm

--------------------------------------------

Anjachgewh stares from a far, backstage near the lockeroom area.. then focusing on the camera next to him.

Belief of many fades into dissaray, Nobody would have believed oppourtunities would come around for the likes of me again, I would like to commend this chance to compete to my former self as without him, I'd still be waiting for my chance to shine without him i wouldn't have been promoted to the main roster.

Silence befalls the arena

Now since I have been sincere maybe you'll listen... So at Kingdom D Dissension my biggest challenge awaits, since I've never heard of this wrestler, I did my research on him, I've found weakness, Yeah, we all have these weaknesses, I'd like to prove myself here tonight that I still got it.

Caws of crows can be heard over the arena.

Well, seems like i'm beeing interupted at any moment here so, i'll make my statement, The V-championship will return home, to it's rightful company and rightful ruler.

The camera then falls leaving no trace of Anjachgewh, only showing a few words before it cuts off.. (The Chosen Has Asended Before, So he Must Rise Once More).

------------
    -----------------------
    ------------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:43 pm