Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

No Competition

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

No Competition Empty No Competition

Post by Lady Muscle Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Lady Muscle is in the gym. She is in her ring attire and is working out. She walks up to a barbell with 1000 pounds on it. She grabs the barbell and lifts it for 3 reps. She holds it up for 5 seconds the third time before dropping it.

Lady Muscle: I am so strong. I am the strongest person alive. Nobody is stronger than me. I have beat everyone in my path. I am actually getting bored of winning all the time. Is there any point of even defending my title if no one can beat me? I have lost matches yes, but one on one I am undefeatable. I challenge anyone to a one on one match and if they can beat me I may let them have a shot at my title.

Lady Muscle grabs a towel and wipes sweat off her face.

Lady Muscle: That is how you know if you had a good workout, sweat will be all over your body. I have been working out since I was 10 years old. Wait have I told the story of how I started getting so big?

Lady Muscle sits down on a bench and begins to tell a story.

Lady Muscle: I was always a short person. At age 9 I hit puberty. By age 10 the doctors said I reached my full height. Being half Korean my family on my Korean side have always been short. For a long as my family can remember the tallest person in the family was 5 foot 5. I was only 4 foot 5, the shortest in the family. Well I was also pretty skinny. People used to tease me and call me names because of it till I had enough. I told my parents I want to be taller, which was not possible so instead I started working out. I was so determined to get bigger I worked out as much as I could. I worked out before school and after school. When I got bigger and stronger I started to wear clothes to school that showed off my new muscles.

Lady Muscle stops for a second before continuing the story.

Lady Muscle: I wore a sports bra and short shorts to school. One day a kid teased me for some reason I don't remember why anymore and I grabbed his arm and accidentally broke it. I got suspended for a week. After that no one bullied me anymore. I became the bully. I used to intimidate people to get my own way. I ruled the school.  At age 13 I was a big as the biggest female bodybuilders and at age 15 I was over 300 pounds. Once at school 3 guys tried beating me up but I overpowered them and beat them up. I was good at sports. I was a champion at shot put. The teacher said I could have been an Olympic star but I said no because I wanted to become a wrestler. Now back to the present.

Lady Muscle walks up to a bag and grabs her world title which is in the bag and put it on her shoulder

Lady Muscle: There is no one who can beat me one on one for this title. Actually any match for the title I will win whether it be a single, triple threat, fatal 4 way, 5 way, 6 way, elimination chamber, ladder match, royal rumble. It doesn't matter. I will never lose this title and if I sound like I am repeating myself, maybe I am but I don't give a [censored] what people think. Now I need to workout some more.

Lady Muscle grabs some heavy dumbbells and starts lifting them.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

No Competition Empty Re: No Competition

Post by DORADO Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:15 pm

----------------------------

Lady Muscle is in the gym. She is in her ring attire and is working out. She walks up to a barbell with 1000 pounds on it. She grabs the barbell and lifts it for 3 reps. She holds it up for 5 seconds the third time before dropping it.

Lady Muscle: I am so strong. I am the strongest person alive. Nobody is stronger than me. I have beat everyone in my path. I am actually getting bored of winning all the time. Is there any point of even defending my title if no one can beat me? I have lost matches yes, but one on one I am undefeatable. I challenge anyone to a one on one match and if they can beat me I may let them have a shot at my title.

Lady Muscle grabs a towel and wipes sweat off her face.

Lady Muscle: That is how you know if you had a good workout, sweat will be all over your body. I have been working out since I was 10 years old. Wait have I told the story of how I started getting so big?

Lady Muscle sits down on a bench and begins to tell a story.

Lady Muscle: I was always a short person. At age 9 I hit puberty. By age 10 the doctors said I reached my full height. Being half Korean my family on my Korean side have always been short. For a long as my family can remember the tallest person in the family was 5 foot 5. I was only 4 foot 5, the shortest in the family. Well I was also pretty skinny. People used to tease me and call me names because of it till I had enough. I told my parents I want to be taller, which was not possible so instead I started working out. I was so determined to get bigger I worked out as much as I could. I worked out before school and after school. When I got bigger and stronger I started to wear clothes to school that showed off my new muscles.

Lady Muscle stops for a second before continuing the story.

Lady Muscle: I wore a sports bra and short shorts to school. One day a kid teased me for some reason I don't remember why anymore and I grabbed his arm and accidentally broke it. I got suspended for a week. After that no one bullied me anymore. I became the bully. I used to intimidate people to get my own way. I ruled the school.  At age 13 I was a big as the biggest female bodybuilders and at age 15 I was over 300 pounds. Once at school 3 guys tried beating me up but I overpowered them and beat them up. I was good at sports. I was a champion at shot put. The teacher said I could have been an Olympic star but I said no because I wanted to become a wrestler. Now back to the present.

Lady Muscle walks up to a bag and grabs her world title which is in the bag and put it on her shoulder

Lady Muscle: There is no one who can beat me one on one for this title. Actually any match for the title I will win whether it be a single, triple threat, fatal 4 way, 5 way, 6 way, elimination chamber, ladder match, royal rumble. It doesn't matter. I will never lose this title and if I sound like I am repeating myself, maybe I am but I don't give a [censored] what people think. Now I need to workout some more.

Lady Muscle grabs some heavy dumbbells and starts lifting them.

------------------
    -------------
    -----

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:59 pm