Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Stuck

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Stuck         Empty Stuck

Post by Lady Muscle Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:52 am

Lady Muscle is walking down a busy street. She sees store she likes and tries to walk in the store. She walks through the entrance and gets stuck.

Lady Muscle: Why here?

People are looking at Lady Muscle and laughing. She can't see them because she is facing the opposite way to the outside.

Lady Muscle: A little help? Come on, please help me.

Everybody continues walking and doesn't help.

Lady Muscle: Why wont anyone help me.

The owner of the store walks up to Lady Muscle and speaks.

Store Owner: Um may I help you?

Lady Muscle: I am a little stuck. Can you help me.

The Owner tries to push Lady Muscle out of the doorway but Lady Muscle doesn't budge.

Store Owner: I am sorry but I can get you unstuck. I will call someone to get you unstuck.

The Store Owner calls 911.

Lady Muscle: How embarrassing. This is the worst day of my life.

Store Owner: Maybe if you weren't so big then you wouldn't get stuck.

Lady Muscle: Are you kidding me? I am getting bigger. I don't care I would rather get stuck being big and not get stuck not being big.

Store Owner: But you said this is embarrassing and the worse day of your life. But then you said you would rather get stuck being big. I'm confused.

Lady Muscle: Why don't you shut up before I kick your ass when I get unstuck.

The store owner shuts up as the fire brigade arrives to get Lady Muscle unstuck as the screen fades to black.

OOC: I didn't know what else to rp.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Stuck         Empty Re: Stuck

Post by DORADO Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:27 pm

-------------------------

Stuck         Lady_m10

Lady Muscle is walking down a busy street. She sees store she likes and tries to walk in the store. She walks through the entrance and gets stuck.

Lady Muscle: Why here?

People are looking at Lady Muscle and laughing. She can't see them because she is facing the opposite way to the outside.

Lady Muscle: A little help? Come on, please help me.

Everybody continues walking and doesn't help.

Lady Muscle: Why wont anyone help me.

The owner of the store walks up to Lady Muscle and speaks.

Store Owner: Um may I help you?

Lady Muscle: I am a little stuck. Can you help me.

The Owner tries to push Lady Muscle out of the doorway but Lady Muscle doesn't budge.

Store Owner: I am sorry but I can get you unstuck. I will call someone to get you unstuck.

The Store Owner calls 911.

Lady Muscle: How embarrassing. This is the worst day of my life.

Store Owner: Maybe if you weren't so big then you wouldn't get stuck.

Lady Muscle: Are you kidding me? I am getting bigger. I don't care I would rather get stuck being big and not get stuck not being big.

Store Owner: But you said this is embarrassing and the worse day of your life. But then you said you would rather get stuck being big. I'm confused.

Lady Muscle: Why don't you shut up before I kick your ass when I get unstuck.

The store owner shuts up as the fire brigade arrives to get Lady Muscle unstuck as the screen fades to black.

----------
    -------------
    -------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:14 pm