Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

It is rolling

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

It is rolling Empty It is rolling

Post by DORADO Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:47 pm

----------------------------

It is rolling Dorado11

The Titantron lights up, showing DORADO at his office.

Someone opens the door.

It is rolling Dorado10

DORADO: I have been waiting for you.

Kaia opens the door and enters the office.

DORADO: Are you ready for the next step of our plans?

It is rolling Kaia10

Kaia: We were lucky that the security members were to busy to realize what happened with the controls.

DORADO: It's just the beginning of the rescue operation, we are gonna take care of all the things that need to be solved.

Kaia: Why us? We have everything we wanted, we can get everything we need, so... leave all those ideas about getting more power.

DORADO: Don't be afraid Kaia, I finally came back, all the things about Khengo, the golden temple, the golden city are under our control, but we are in a new place and I can invest all that is needed to win even more we already have.

Kaia: There are others ways to show what you can do, to show who are the the members of the templar sect.

DORADO: This time, the people who made the mistake of crossing in front of us, have to learn a though lesson.

Kaia: It seems that some rings are gonna be covered with innocent blood, the ceremonial golden mace is gonna do what it was made for.

DORADO: That's not all, you know who is gonna be in my side, this guy has his own missions, his own goals and i have to make all that possib...

DORADO stops when interrupted.

It is rolling Smith10

Smith: Boss, He is here and I have to say that he doesn't look happy.

DORADO: Don't worry Smith, He is in our side now, just keep an eye and tell the other members of the security stuff to be ready if someone out of the roster or the staff appears in the arena.

Kaia: Fortunately you have the golden mace here, I guess that "Lucille" has nothing to do against it.

Smith opens the door to let Negan enter the office.

It is rolling Negan10

Negan: What is that about a tag team match here? you told me to be in your side of the ring only in the tournament!.

Negan approaches to the desk.

DORADO: Watch your words Negan, we have to firm up the way we fight as a team in order to increase or chances to reach the next round.

Kaia: I don't know how you can keep your hands away of him after that sign of disrespect, this guy must to know his place.

Negan: You failed to keep the control of the Izod center, so... who do you think deserves some spanking?   

DORADO: What did I say to you, Negan? We need to focus in the target, this time, we have to surprise them with something.

Kaia: I have been preparing some options to chose, I left the explanation of them in your desk, I still don't get along with Negan yet, so... have fun without me.

Kaia leaves the office.

Negan: You need to control your crew, is hard to stay in the same place with her.  

DORADO: She reacted in that way because you came here yelling, but we have others things to talk about.

Negan: What kind of things? I told you that If you let me lead this team in the ring, we will win all the matches.  

DORADO: Ok Negan, lets try it in your way, I'm gonna follow your orders since the moment we go up in the ring.

Negan: I guess it's all, I have others thing to do. 

DORADO: I like how it is rolling, I will let you know all the decisions we make, but I need a moment here, so... see you in the ring.

DORADO stands up, while Negan leaves the office.

Fades to black.

----------
    -----------------