Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Sprayed Whims

AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

Sprayed Whims Empty Sprayed Whims

Post by AnJaChGeWh Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:27 am

The cameras pan out into a wide scale of the arena, Then cuts backstage where the cameras seem to have found something of major obscenity.

Sprayed Whims Eric_p10

Eric Potter: Well, as you can se from this footage, Anjachgewh was ambushed last week when he was scheduled to compete in a match, It is still unknown who attacked him but surely someone would had heard something. Well I bring you more news on this attack as soon as we get it.. Oh seems we will here right away from the medical room.

Sounds of frantic tapping can be heard on the other side of the door

Sprayed Whims Dr_ric10

Dr. Richard Jenkins: Well don't just stand there get in here Eric.

Do we have any news on the injurys that might have occured, or even the whereabouts of the wrestler.

Well, I've looked over the footage, this was mean't to be an interveiw segment but it seemed the wrestler he was interveiwing had a major grudge against him and took him out, Injury wise it looked like nothing to me, but if it was serious i'd say it is some torn ligaments, and nobody has seen Anjachgewh since the PPV, but it seems he's lying low for some apparent reason, and we know what happened someone laid low we lost the Valanglorious Championship to a rival buisness.

Ok that's all we have time for, and we hope to see Anjachgewh soon.

The camera fades away.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 pm