Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Keeping Tabs?

Kyra
    Kyra
    LowCard
    LowCard

Keeping Tabs? Empty Keeping Tabs?

Post by Kyra Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Keeping Tabs? Ringsi10

The scene fades in from black at ringside with the UMW fans going wild as they eagerly await for the next match to begin. The camera pans around the barricade where all the shows in the first few rows are going wild waving about their home made wrestler signs and their favorite wrestler's merchandise. The scene is interrupted as the titantron sparks to life showing "The Empress" of Kingdom D Kyra and her tag team partner for the Frenemy Tournament Vincent Jael. They appear to be out on a patio overlooking the city.

Keeping Tabs? Royalt10

Vincent Jael ducks down a bit to get into the shot so he seems to be around Kyra's height so that the two of them can speak directly into the camera and out to the UMW fans.

Keeping Tabs? Kyrafe11 Keeping Tabs? Vincen10

Kyra: Sorry for the intrusion ladies and gentlemen. But as you know the Kingdom D Frenemy Open Invitational Tag Team Tournament is underway and some of UMW's very own wrestlers are competing in this event. I just wanted to take a moment to update everyone and congratulate Dorado's team in surviving the "Preliminary" round so that they can enter the official tournament. Now something I would like to say is that we will be crowning a UMW Vainglorious Champion soon as the championship has been surrendered by Carolus Zultan to our promotion. So Dorado, Kara, and everyone who is listening. Best of luck on UMW's end surviving till the at least the Quarter Finals! Because as you can see, I hand-picked the most dangerous talent in the Kingdom D roster. And rest assured if the tournament pairs us against Dorado's team... Well... UMW can kiss their Vainglorious Championship away for good!

Vincent Jael: Nothing personal Dorado, I am a fan of everything that you have done for all of your fans. But "The Empress" here signs my paychecks and I enjoy working with Shikotsu. So I suggest now that you watch yourself in this tournament because I'm not allowed to hold my punches...

"The Empress" Kyra smirks as she grabs the camera and picks it up to make a close up of herself.

Kyra: I hope you have a good pick in mind for Kingdom D Dissension!~ See you soon Dorado!

The camera is shut off causing the titantron to fade out to a black screen as the scene itself fades to black with the UMW fans going wild!
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Keeping Tabs? Empty Re: Keeping Tabs?

Post by DORADO Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:59 am

-------------------------

Keeping Tabs? Ringsi10

The scene fades in from black at ringside with the UMW fans going wild as they eagerly await for the next match to begin. The camera pans around the barricade where all the shows in the first few rows are going wild waving about their home made wrestler signs and their favorite wrestler's merchandise. The scene is interrupted as the titantron sparks to life showing "The Empress" of Kingdom D Kyra and her tag team partner for the Frenemy Tournament Vincent Jael. They appear to be out on a patio overlooking the city.

Keeping Tabs? Royalt10

Vincent Jael ducks down a bit to get into the shot so he seems to be around Kyra's height so that the two of them can speak directly into the camera and out to the UMW fans.

Keeping Tabs? Kyrafe11   Keeping Tabs? Vincen10

Kyra: Sorry for the intrusion ladies and gentlemen. But as you know the Kingdom D Frenemy Open Invitational Tag Team Tournament is underway and some of UMW's very own wrestlers are competing in this event. I just wanted to take a moment to update everyone and congratulate Dorado's team in surviving the "Preliminary" round so that they can enter the official tournament. Now something I would like to say is that we will be crowning a UMW Vainglorious Champion soon as the championship has been surrendered by Carolus Zultan to our promotion. So Dorado, Kara, and everyone who is listening. Best of luck on UMW's end surviving till the at least the Quarter Finals! Because as you can see, I hand-picked the most dangerous talent in the Kingdom D roster. And rest assured if the tournament pairs us against Dorado's team... Well... UMW can kiss their Vainglorious Championship away for good!

Vincent Jael: Nothing personal Dorado, I am a fan of everything that you have done for all of your fans. But "The Empress" here signs my paychecks and I enjoy working with Shikotsu. So I suggest now that you watch yourself in this tournament because I'm not allowed to hold my punches...

"The Empress" Kyra smirks as she grabs the camera and picks it up to make a close up of herself.

Kyra: I hope you have a good pick in mind for Kingdom D Dissension!~ See you soon Dorado!

The camera is shut off causing the titantron to fade out to a black screen as the scene itself fades to black with the UMW fans going wild!

----------------
    -----------------
    ------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:13 pm