Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Master King Giant step

Legend123
    Jobber
    Jobber

Master King Giant step Empty Master King Giant step

Post by Legend123 Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Commentator: Now we go to the backstage with Caroline Holmes there.

Caroline Holmes walks and reach to the door of the Master King's room and knock at it.

Master King opens it and comes out

Master King: Hello Caroline did you want to ask something.

Caroline Holmes: We are on live show from the Staple Center, I want to ask you are you ready tonight for the opportunity to become contender no. 1 for the UMW academy title.

Master King: I am absolutely ready for today match, I debut in UMW 5 months back in the same four man battle royal in that match I lost unluckily but today it's a different story.

Caroline Holmes: 3 weeks back to back victories that's some kind of unexpected wins coming from you.

Master King: Let me stop you there Caroline back to back victories is because I work hard everyday to be in the best shape, I don't call that Unexpected I call that will and talent, back to back wins against the UMW academy toughest wrestlers, I don't want to call it toughest also I want call it I defeated the dangerous wrestlers in UMW, I still don't know why do they call me the weak wrestler, do I look a weak wrestler Caroline?

Caroline Holmes: No Master King.

Master King: Thanks Caroline but still don't why others call me a weak wrestler after I defeat little bear and Negan together in a triple thread match, I tell you this when this people when the UMW universe stands behind me and support me and when they walk with the Master King, I am ready for any obstacles and I am ready to become the UMW Academy Champion, you know why I believe in myself Caroline?

Caroline Holmes: Why?

Master King: Because I am Master King and I am the one who believe in Hard work and will and tonight my action in that ring will talk for myself, Thank you Caroline if you excuse me I have to get ready for my match.

Caroline Holmes: Yes yes you have to get ready for your match thank you for allowing me to interview you.

Master King smiles and goes his room shutting the door

Commentator: Big words from Master King

other commentator: Do you think will he win today.

Commentator: it's tough to say but he is having a good momentum going on with him.

other Commentator: Will Master King continue his streak or it will end today? we will see that tonight.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Master King Giant step Empty Re: Master King Giant step

Post by DORADO Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:50 pm

RP edited and uploaded

The Match is for an opportunity for the Hardcore Championship (Little Bear is holding it)

--------------------------------------

Alex Fuller: Now we go to the backstage with Caroline Holmes there.

Master King Giant step Backst10

Caroline Holmes walks and reach to the door of the Master King's room and knock at it.

Master King opens it and comes out

Master King: Hello Caroline did you want to ask something.

Caroline Holmes: We are on live show from the Staple Center, I want to ask you are you ready tonight for the opportunity to become contender no. 1 for the UMW Hardcore title.

Master King: I am absolutely ready for today match, I debut in UMW 5 months back in the same four man battle royal in that match I lost unluckily but today it's a different story.

Caroline Holmes: 3 weeks back to back victories that's some kind of unexpected wins coming from you.

Master King: Let me stop you there Caroline back to back victories is because I work hard everyday to be in the best shape, I don't call that Unexpected I call that will and talent, back to back wins against the UMW academy toughest wrestlers, I don't want to call it toughest also I want call it I defeated the dangerous wrestlers in UMW, I still don't know why do they call me the weak wrestler, do I look a weak wrestler Caroline?

Caroline Holmes: No Master King.

Master King: Thanks Caroline but still don't why others call me a weak wrestler after I defeat little bear and Negan together in a triple thread match, I tell you this when this people when the UMW universe stands behind me and support me and when they walk with the Master King, I am ready for any obstacles and I am ready to become the UMW Hardcore Champion, you know why I believe in myself Caroline?

Caroline Holmes: Why?

Master King: Because I am Master King and I am the one who believe in Hard work and will and tonight my action in that ring will talk for myself, Thank you Caroline if you excuse me I have to get ready for my match.

Caroline Holmes: Yes yes you have to get ready for your match thank you for allowing me to interview you.

Master King smiles and goes his room shutting the door.

Alex Fuller: Big words from Master King.

Mike O'Donnell: Do you think will he win today.

Alex Fuller: it's tough to say but he is having a good momentum going on with him.

Mike O'Donnell: Will Master King continue his streak or it will end today? we will see that tonight.

-------
    ------------------
    ------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:10 pm