Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

DOOM IS HERE

Odysei
    Odysei

DOOM IS HERE Empty DOOM IS HERE

Post by Odysei Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Suddenly an unknown music sounds. The public is perplexed, the silence invades the entire enclousure, leaving the importance in the song. The song ins't recognized.

While in the titanroom begin to appears a few letters.

''D''

''O''

''O''

''M''

lights turn off, the public reacts with some shout.

Ody VanDoom appears finally, steadily. He stops, and he looks around from right to left with a slow movement of the head. Then, it does the same in reverse. Without wasting more time, Ody starts to walk to ring and he stays in the centre of the ring. Covering whole face and body with your green blanket, and his head down.

Set aside his blanket to can to take out the right hand, with wich Ody is helding a micro, and head down stills, he starts to talk.

Ody VanDoom: My name is Ody ... Van ... Doom ... and a small part of me wants to say that im happy to be here, in UMW, with all of your glaring at me, but thats impossible. Im not happy, and no one of your should be it. I will bring pain, suffering and sorrow...

Ody pauses for a moment because the fans started to cheering him.

Ody VanDoom: Shut up, gang of idiots, Im talking!... My only goal here is destroy each one of your heros, yours loving superstars.... I dont know where to start, but doesnt matter that.... in the end there only Doom... an empire of Doom, and I will be the UMW'face. Remember that.

Ody picks up his micro, and he left the ring.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

DOOM IS HERE Empty Re: DOOM IS HERE

Post by DORADO Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 am

RP edited and uploaded

----------------------------------

Suddenly an unknown music sounds. The public is perplexed, the silence invades the entire enclousure, leaving the importance in the song. The song ins't recognized.

While in the titanroom begin to appears a few letters.

''D''

''O''

''O''

''M''

lights turn off, the public reacts with some shout.

Ody VanDoom appears finally, steadily. He stops, and he looks around from right to left with a slow movement of the head. Then, it does the same in reverse. Without wasting more time, Ody starts to walk to ring and he stays in the centre of the ring. Covering whole face and body with your green blanket, and his head down.

DOOM IS HERE Ody10

Set aside his blanket to can to take out the right hand, with wich Ody is helding a micro, and head down stills, he starts to talk.

Ody VanDoom: My name is Ody ... Van ... Doom ... and a small part of me wants to say that im happy to be here, in UMW, with all of your glaring at me, but thats impossible. Im not happy, and no one of your should be it. I will bring pain, suffering and sorrow...

Ody pauses for a moment because the fans started to cheering him.

Ody VanDoom: Shut up, gang of idiots, Im talking!... My only goal here is destroy each one of your heros, yours loving superstars.... I dont know where to start, but doesnt matter that.... in the end there only Doom... an empire of Doom, and I will be the UMW'face. Remember that.

Ody picks up his micro, and he left the ring.

-------------------
    ---------
    ----