Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

of duty and entitlement

Stordyr
    Stordyr
    Jobber
    Jobber

of duty and entitlement Empty of duty and entitlement

Post by Stordyr Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:48 pm

of duty and entitlement Corrid10

of duty and entitlement Caroli10

of duty and entitlement Stordy10

Caroline Holmes: Ladies and Gentlemen, with me here on his way to the ring is the Academy Champion, Stordyr!

Stordyr: He Caroline, you know I have a match in a minute?

Caroline Holmes: I do. That is, why I wanted to take the chance to boost your confidence by congratulating you to successfully defending your title against Juan Elenes at the PPV last week.

Stordyr grins: Thank you Caroline. Yes, it was a great match an Elenes put up a good fight but I said it before. The week before he got lucky, I was counted out. Anyways, that's the past. Tonight is a new battle, a new challenge.

Caroline Holmes: One could say it is a challenge. Do you expect, you would have a chance in a handicap match against Negan and Galcafox tonight?

Stordyr shrugs slightly: I don't know. There's always a chance. It might be small. I might not be able to seize it. But will that stop me from competing?
    Will it stop me from doing my job? And most importantly, will it stop me from giving those people the damn best show, that they deserve?
    He looks at Caroline with a challenging expression.

Caroline Holmes: I guess the answer to this is ... "No!"?

Stordyr shoulders the Championship belt: You're damn right, that is the answer. I have this here *lays his hand on the title* and it means, I got a responsibility. To the audience, to the battlefield and to the gods! I'm not backing down because of those two ....
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

of duty and entitlement Empty Re: of duty and entitlement

Post by DORADO Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:56 pm

RP edited and uploaded

------------------------------

of duty and entitlement Corrid10

of duty and entitlement Caroli10

Caroline Holmes: Ladies and Gentlemen, with me here on his way to the ring is the Academy Champion, Stordyr!

of duty and entitlement Stordy10

Stordyr: He Caroline, you know I have a match in a minute?

Caroline Holmes: I do. That is, why I wanted to take the chance to boost your confidence by congratulating you to successfully defending your title against Juan Elenes at the PPV last week.

Stordyr (grins): Thank you Caroline. Yes, it was a great match an Elenes put up a good fight but I said it before. The week before he got lucky, I was counted out. Anyways, that's the past. Tonight is a new battle, a new challenge.

Caroline Holmes: One could say it is a challenge. Do you expect, you would have a chance in a handicap match against Negan and Galcafox tonight?

Stordyr (shrugs slightly): I don't know. There's always a chance. It might be small. I might not be able to seize it. But will that stop me from competing? Will it stop me from doing my job? And most importantly, will it stop me from giving those people the damn best show, that they deserve? He looks at Caroline with a challenging expression.

Caroline Holmes: I guess the answer to this is ... "No!"?

Stordyr (shoulders the Championship belt): You're damn right, that is the answer. I have this here *lays his hand on the title* and it means, I got a responsibility. To the audience, to the battlefield and to the gods! I'm not backing down because of those two....

Fades to black.

--------
    -----------------------------------------

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:50 am