Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Unseathed Anger Revealed

AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

Unseathed Anger Revealed Empty Unseathed Anger Revealed

Post by AnJaChGeWh Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:07 am

Unseathed Anger Revealed Ringsi10

Anjachgewh's music starts to play as he appears from behind the commentary desk.

Another go at the title one must say, things will progressively get worst as his run as champ continues, we all need the salvation of champions who can prove their worth.

Anjachgewh finally enters the ring, before talking once more.

Uncannied Rage will build up making this a tough outcome, with one being cocky and the other still hungry for the taste of gold, and me I'm the reason why, I will get my title back tonight, breaking the script some might say, but screw that the script for most has still not been written, I can make history so can the monster of pure muscle, yet I can't yet to feel anguish, even if the match was restarted it was my duty for one defend the title, and two not be pinned I cannot say if i'll be able to reach the heights i once acheived but I'm calling on you damned demons help me once more, only for tonight help me reclaim what was once mine

"YOUR CALL HAS BEEN HEARD"

Ah seems like I won't be talking for much longer, they've replied, the damned will be vitorious once more

Anjachgewh starts to float into the sky once more

I don't care whoever, I'm put up against the outcome will be the same, yet it be Kitteh, or LM or anybody else the title shall beome, "OURS, WINNING IS ALL WE WANT WE WILL RETURN THE TITLE WHERE IT BELONGS"

Anjachgewh once again float into the rafters to disapear shortly after
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Unseathed Anger Revealed Empty Re: Unseathed Anger Revealed

Post by DORADO Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:53 pm

RP edited and uploaded

-----------------------------------------------

Unseathed Anger Revealed Ringsi10

Anjachgewh's music starts to play as he appears from behind the commentary desk.

Unseathed Anger Revealed Anjach10

Anjachgewh: Another go at the title one must say, things will progressively get worst as his run as champ continues, we all need the salvation of champions who can prove their worth.

Anjachgewh finally enters the ring, before talking once more.

Anjachgewh: Uncannied Rage will build up making this a tough outcome, with one being cocky and the other still hungry for the taste of gold, and me I'm the reason why, I will get my title back tonight, breaking the script some might say, but screw that the script for most has still not been written, I can make history so can the monster of pure muscle, yet I can't yet to feel anguish, even if the match was restarted it was my duty for one defend the title, and two not be pinned I cannot say if i'll be able to reach the heights i once acheived but I'm calling on you damned demons help me once more, only for tonight help me reclaim what was once mine...

"YOUR CALL HAS BEEN HEARD"

Anajchgewh: Ah seems like I won't be talking for much longer, they've replied, the damned will be victorious once more

Anjachgewh starts to float into the sky once more

Anjachgewh: I don't care whoever, I'm put up against the outcome will be the same, yet it be Kitteh, or LM or anybody else the title shall become, "OURS, WINNING IS ALL WE WANT WE WILL RETURN THE TITLE WHERE IT BELONGS"

Anjachgewh once again float into the rafters to disappear shortly after

----------
    --------------
    ------

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:35 am