Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

3rd time lucky?

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

3rd time lucky? Empty 3rd time lucky?

Post by Lady Muscle Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Lady Muscle is backstage. She has calmed down since we last saw her. She is wearing her wrestling attire.

Lady Muscle: I have been told that I have a world title match tonight. I wasn't told who I am fighting for the title but whoever it is I will destroy them and win the title. Kitteh is champ so hopefully I get to fight him because I want to rip him apart and  make him suffer. I hope the match is No DQ because I really want him to suffer. I am going to use the lead pipe I had earlier to break his legs. Wait a minute, what about Anja. Anja also deserves a title shot. I wonder if he also gets a title match too? Triple threat? Doesn't matter if it is triple threat, fatal 4 way, elimination chamber, royal rumble or even a 100 person battle royal, I will beat anyone and everyone in my way to win the title.

Lady Muscle flexes her biceps.

Lady Muscle: I am in serious mode now. I have lost both my world title matches in the past but not tonight. I will win the title tonight. I am not playing around anymore. I have had 2 chances and failed and that really makes me angry. I should have won my first world title match. After I win the title I am not going to celebrate though like lots of former champs have done. When I win the title I am going to hit the gym and train and get bigger. Partying is for the weak. I never party because I would rather spend my time getting bigger. I say anytime I have free time and am not in the gym is a waste of time. I try to spend as much time as possible in the gym to get bigger and more muscular and I think it is paying off. I have not weighed myself in a long time but last time I did I was 404 pounds and since then I think I am bigger. Well I could talk all night about my muscles but I have a match to prepare for.

Lady Muscle picks up the lead pipe she had next to her the whole time and walks off as the screen fades to black.

OOC: put this rp after my other rp in the show.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

3rd time lucky? Empty Re: 3rd time lucky?

Post by DORADO Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 pm

RP edited and uploaded

------------------------------------

3rd time lucky? Backst10

Lady Muscle is backstage. She has calmed down since we last saw her. She is wearing her wrestling attire.

3rd time lucky? Lady_m10

Lady Muscle: I have been told that I have a world title match tonight. I wasn't told who I am fighting for the title but whoever it is I will destroy them and win the title. Kitteh is champ so hopefully I get to fight him because I want to rip him apart and  make him suffer. I hope the match is No DQ because I really want him to suffer. I am going to use the lead pipe I had earlier to break his legs. Wait a minute, what about Anja. Anja also deserves a title shot. I wonder if he also gets a title match too? Triple threat? Doesn't matter if it is triple threat, fatal 4 way, elimination chamber, royal rumble or even a 100 person battle royal, I will beat anyone and everyone in my way to win the title.

Lady Muscle flexes her biceps.

Lady Muscle: I am in serious mode now. I have lost both my world title matches in the past but not tonight. I will win the title tonight. I am not playing around anymore. I have had 2 chances and failed and that really makes me angry. I should have won my first world title match. After I win the title I am not going to celebrate though like lots of former champs have done. When I win the title I am going to hit the gym and train and get bigger. Partying is for the weak. I never party because I would rather spend my time getting bigger. I say anytime I have free time and am not in the gym is a waste of time. I try to spend as much time as possible in the gym to get bigger and more muscular and I think it is paying off. I have not weighed myself in a long time but last time I did I was 404 pounds and since then I think I am bigger. Well I could talk all night about my muscles but I have a match to prepare for.

Lady Muscle picks up the lead pipe she had next to her the whole time and walks off as the screen fades to black.

------------------
    ---------
    ---------------

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:20 am