Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Brace yourselves.. He's here!

Supah Kitteh
    Supah Kitteh

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Empty Brace yourselves.. He's here!

Post by Supah Kitteh Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Ringsi10

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Titant10

Suddenly, the titantron comes to life and as the camera pans towards it, the transmission begins. A clip in which we can see a large room with a figure resting his head on knees begins to play. He sits on a white marble covered floor and most of his body is covered in bandages, making him almost look like an Egyptian mummy.

The screen turns black and in a big red bloody font the words

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Rpx110 appear and freezes on screen.

Alex Fuller:Good Lord  not this again!

Mike O'Donnell:Yes..yes.. aren't you excited Alex.. finally the day, we all were waiting for has arrived..and looks like The Wounded Soul has just evolved .A cup of coffee and some entertainment my night just got interesting

Alex Fuller: Yes,just what you wanted..your daily doze of drama!

After a long pause  titantron exhibits some signs of life

The words dissolve and the screen turns black while in a big red bloody font the words

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Xxx10 appear and freezes on screen.

Alex:What in the world?

Mike O'Donnell: wow..looks like The Wounded Soul has transformed into The soulless.. he’s coming to assert his dominance over the meek souls .be Afraid.. be very afraid.

Once again as the clip continues as the camera fades into a dimly lit room, as the camera makes its way slowly throughout the room, it's noticeable that there are  food wrappers, bandages with blood stains, multiple balls of yarn, a bucket of thumbtacks, and pictures with the faces cut out of them all over the floor. As the camera pans further around the room it reveals a bulletin board. Above the board is a lamp with the light bulb flickering every minute or so, but on the board is some strange setup.

On the board are pictures connected by pieces of string, pictures of UMW superstars, all of which have a string leading to the picture in the center of Dorado. Dorado's picture contains a big red 'X' over his face

Now the scene is cut to a sunset where we get the illusion the sun is drowning and sinking into the sea.

Alex Fuller: Why do we have to cope up with this crap?what are we? Flypaper for freaks!?

Mike O'Donnell: Shut up Alex! Utter one more word and i will punch you..let me enjoy this lil video..Grab some popcorn and watch the professionals play. Maybe you can learn a thing or two!

Alex shakes head and throws his hands up in the air as if he gave up.

Once again as the clip continues we are taken back to the visual of the injured man but this time he is undoing his bandages. He leaves them on the floor and sets them on fire. While there, a look of satisfaction reflects off of his face. He turns to look himself in the mirror but instead shatters the mirror into pieces with a vicious punch. This opens a new wound on his fist. He applies the blood dripping from his fist gently upon his face, creating a crimson mask as if he were applying it as face paint. The scene is cut to another where we see the sky turning dark and wind howling through the air.

Again the screen turns black and a glass frame appears on the screen ..a palm is seen pressed against the glass frame and the fingers start to bleed.. as the blood spatter hits the frame ..words appear in a big bloody font.

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Fin110

Mike O’Donnell: What's the matter Alex?.. blood and words  getting under your skin.. is it just too much for your lil balls to handle? Should I call your mommy and ask her to bring your teddy or blankie?

Alex Fuller:  still holding on to that mike?.. can’t you just let it go?..Why can’t you be nicer to me?

Mike O’Donnell: I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

The screen goes back to black and the words appear in the bloody font.

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Fin210

Mike O’Donnell: Look at that style, those words.. perfect display of a master piece. The evil overload is a true Artist!  

Alex Fuller: The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist. Wounded Soul..Soulless whatever he calls himself.. Is a self-proclaimed evil overlord. He’s nothing but a bona fide sicko!

Mike O’Donnell: Calm down Alex your BP is going to hit the roofs and sicko? how rude! when will you learn to enjoy fine art and learn to respect the artist?

Alex Fuller: How about never? is that good enough for you?

Mike is seen giggling to himself as he leans over against Alex unable to keep a straight face.

The screen once again turns to black and the words appear in the bloody font yet again.

Brace yourselves.. He's here! F57neo
    Brace yourselves.. He's here! Fin410
    Brace yourselves.. He's here! Fin510

Mike O’Donnell: Weather forecasts for today.. dark and stormy alerts all over UMW universe!

A countdown timer starts and the words appear in the bloody font

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Fin610

Once again the screen is cut to a burning image of face paint design with ‘HURT’ marked on it.

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Mikpsj

and the screen fades to black and the words appear as usual.

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Fin710

The countdown reaches to final 10 seconds..as soon as the timer hits ‘1’ we get to see a nuclear explosion and followed by an image as if whole city is under fire as screen remains static

Brace yourselves.. He's here! AcidicGiftedFlea-size_restricted

after a  brief pause screen fades to black and suddenly a figure flashes on the screen screaming he's here in a high pitched voice

Brace yourselves.. He's here! An2erk

screen fades to black

Mike O’Donnell: Mother of Mercy! Is this the end of UMW?

Alex Fuller: Finally..Think it’s over and we are back live and our next We're due to start anytime now.

Suddenly the lights dim over the arena as a pulsating beat begins to play in the background, with the words," Click Click Boom” playing over the music.

Alex Fuller: What in the world is happening out there?

Everybody eagerly looks towards the entering tunnel while a mystery man appears out of nowhere from crowd and jumps over the barrier and enters the ring.

Mike O'Donnell: Well.. that was a surprise! i got a bad feeling about this one..

Alex Fuller: Wow! love our tight security ..random people getting into the ring..just like that.Hmm where are  these security when we need them?

Mike O'Donnell: Calm down Alex ..brace yourselves  our saviour is here!..let’s see what he has to say..

Alex Fuller: He better have some good explanation to deliver or I’m going to call the cops or anybody that can take care of the situation.

Mystery man asks for the microphone and ring announcer just gives him one without any hesitation mystery man signals to kill the music and continues to takes a moment looking at the crowd before breaking his silence.

Mystery Man: Hmm for all the clueless simpletons out there.. my name is Supah Kitteh and I’m out here on a purpose with some air of confidence that borders cockiness.

Crowd goes crazy with mixed emotions with some cheering and others booing at the same time.

Supah  Kitteh: Oow! looks like we got some mixed response from the UMW universe..nice.. and for those morons who are booing  me.. the feeling is mutual..less I care to impress you twits and a simple tip of advise.. I'm really easy to get along with.. once you people learn to worship me.

he winks at the camera and does a thumbs up.  

Alex Fuller:He can’t come out here and disrespect the fans like that..this needs to be stopped and stopped right now!.

Mike O’Donnell: Wow this is getting interesting Alex! What a strange name
    chuckles a little bit
    Mike O’Donnell:Alex I think he is the exterminator with a half mask and awful face paint. Geez! if you want to hide that face get a mask!

Alex Fuller: First of all its Supah Kitteh and u sound pretty lame for yourself Mike O’Donnell!

Mike O’Donnell: huh people just don’t enjoy a good humor these days.. anyways let’s see what that weirdo... Hmm Supah Kitteh is out here for.

Supah Kitteh: Well u all look so puzzled.. geez I’m not here for an interactive section.. as I’m not doctor mind freak to do that ..but consider me as a cousin of doctor doom.

Alex Fuller: That was lame ..barely made any connection with those words..and he looks awfully hideous in that attire and spooky look.

Mike O’Donnell: Oh man he is good didn’t u see the connection doctor doom and doctor mind freak? That was historical! But if you ask me he looks more like Uncle Fester to me..Maybe Halloween hit his town pretty late.

chuckles again

Supah Kitteh: I’m sick and tired waiting out there for my turn to get into a match ..no offence, seen some big losers get pretty  big pop ups and cheers while many of the talented ones go unnoticed.. so I’m not one of those, whose going to keep on talking without doing anything ..I prefer actions ..to do some talking as well..they seems make much more sense to some.

Supah kitteh still gets mixed responses from the crowd.

Supah Kitteh: Well I’m may not be the best around here ..but can give a worthy fight ..so what’s it going to be,will I get my match? or should I have to go with the hard way?

Alex Fuller: Damn! what’s talking so long? the match was supposed to begin by now!

Supah Kitteh: Well forgot to mention that.. The match scheduled for now ..might start little later and has a greater chance not be part of tonight’s show as well..See i met these wrestlers who were supposed to be in match for your inaugural hardcore title and talked about letting me a few minutes.. but they were so thick skulled.. I mean busy.. I had to introduce them to my good old friend.

shakes the wrist and winks towards the camera

Supah Kitteh: well glad talking to you all and my friend told me to let you all know that, you all had a great bound and must hang out another day .

Crowd again gives out mixed reactions..

Alex Fuller: now that’s not right you can’t just put your hands on people like that! Isn’t here anyone to take him out he's stealing our valuable time!

Supah Kitteh: well it’s about time that someone gives me a pretty good answer.

And stares at the entering tunnel then looks at the titantron.

Mike O’Donnell: Yeah somebody just answer the poor guy.. his mask is shrinking waiting for you guys.

he chuckles little bit again

Alex Fuller:first of all its not a mask it’s a face paint and for sake of humanity stop being rude

Mike O’Donnell: I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

SupahKitteh: Everybody ..somebody.. anybody.. just answer me quick.. I’m running out of my patience.

Still no response and the crowd start to boo at that.

Supah Kitteh: Guess I will have to do something about that myself and if still you juggerheads didn’t get it I will explain it slowly word by word so that it gets into your diamond thick skulls UMW watch...out, me.. Supah Kitteh ... waiting ..no response... then its Pow! Pow! Pow!

Shows a closed fist towards the camera

Alex Fuller:  Still.. that’s pretty much lame to me!

Mike O’Donnell: Ooh it’s hurting me… can’t stop laughing ..now that’s an explanation huh?.. he's cracking me up big times! Admit it Alex, he is just too good and you can’t handle the fact, with that mic in his hands..its barely a mic but a pipe bomb  

Alex Fuller: You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

Supah Kitteh: Fine have it your way..but it’s not over yet, somebody give those boys at backstage.. some ice bag or something.. forget to mention that earlier, my bad and please make sure you guys clear things up backstage.. because I’m heading that way.

Alex Fuller: Harsh words from Supah kitteh, but the question remains can he back them up?Don’t forget, this isn’t your Scholastic wrestling gym or wrestling mat, this is UMW,it’s the bloody shark tank..you want to swim with sharks and climb top of the food chain..you better get ready to hunt or get hunted!

Mike O’Donnell: Alex sounding reasonable...Time to up my medication.

Supah Kitteh: So UMW better watch out.. I’m not that, you can buy and throw away after using. Things are about to get extreme cause Supah kitteh is in the house.

Shifts his focus towards the crowd

Supah Kitteh: well have a nice day puppets.I promise you all..this is just the beginning and you will ..pretty much see me again and bow down to me ..just like your so called heros.  

Supah kitteh drops the microphone while amidst boos from the crowd, and struts his way to the backstage area.

Alex Fuller: Well, Supah kitteh maybe an elite wrestler. But, he is also new to UMW I guess we'll just have to look on and watch to see.. how he performs ..when all it matters than talking.

Mike O’Donnell: Agree to you on that Alex.. but still we can see a little spark in this young man. The only question remains is, can he keep up his ring skills to that of his words? guess what folks.. for that you need to tune into UMW where extreme action is guaranteed. Well don’t go anywhere more action to come after the commercials!
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Brace yourselves.. He's here! Empty Re: Brace yourselves.. He's here!

Post by DORADO Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:29 am

RP uploaded

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:08 am