Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

5 posters

Billboard PPV 4 "Crossing Lines" (November 26th)

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Billboard PPV 4 "Crossing Lines" (November 26th) Empty Billboard PPV 4 "Crossing Lines" (November 26th)

Post by DORADO Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:53 pm

---------------------------------------

Name: Crossing Lines (November 26th)

Song:

Poster:

---------------------------------
    Matches:

No DQ Submission Match
    Midlife Crisis vs Thron Warner

Academy Championship Match - One Fall without counts out
    Stordyr (C) vs Juan Elenes

UMW World Heavyweight Championship
    Anjachgewh vs Lady Muscle

Hardcore Championship - Elimination Hardcore Match (3 wrestlers from Academy and 3 Wrestlers from UMW shows)
    Little Bear vs Vince Noir vs The Powerful Boy vs Lugalweide vs Nevo vs DORADO

------------------------

-----------------------------------------

(If anyone have a suggestion, feel free to comment this post)
    VinceNoir
    Jobber
    Jobber

Billboard PPV 4 "Crossing Lines" (November 26th) Empty Re: Billboard PPV 4 "Crossing Lines" (November 26th)

Post by VinceNoir Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:36 am

Just a question.... why would someone carry two titles in a fed? Even if it's a storyline, I don't see the point. Just curious.
    Supah Kitteh
    Supah Kitteh

Billboard PPV 4 "Crossing Lines" (November 26th) Empty Re: Billboard PPV 4 "Crossing Lines" (November 26th)

Post by Supah Kitteh Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:40 am

That's what happens when our Spanish fly forgets to.. add few lines and delete some other ..it wasn't  supposed to look this odd Razz *Spoiler Alert*  There is no one holding two titles..all could have just waited  to see what's about to happen next but noo.. everyone wants to rp right now..steel pipes,alliance lol ..everything will be explained in start of next season.. or should i say in next rp ..and this time ..i won't let doritos touch it ..so he  won't mess up again Razz
    Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lady Muscle Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:38 pm

I like to rp asap Kitteh so if I wrote someone I shouldn't have I am sorry.
    Bear
    Bear
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post by Bear Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:12 pm

I'd like to know whats going on since you did kinda sorta went MitB on us, jumping into a match to take one title away, and then pretty much use that belt to cash in on another title. Mine.
    VinceNoir
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post by VinceNoir Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 pm

I understand all of that Kitten, I use to run a FED. But, if i was the GM here and you had a storyline angle, why didnt you write it up? Leaving everything to the GM to write out your storyline is not really fair to him, nor to blame it on him, maybe it was not fully explained, that is why when people have stoyelines, they need to write out match stuff. Just my opinion. And yes, you have two titles.... and I quote...

how about we spice things a bit..i'm gonna put my championship on the line.. so basically i'm looking for a winner takes all scenario... aren't you guys excited... don't need to thank me... just consider Christmas came early... this will be fun... i guarantee you that.

and I quote again

Supah Kitteh tries a pinning maneuver
    The referee is counting: Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    The referee is counting: Twooooooooooooooooo
    The referee is counting: Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Little Bear IS OUT!!!!!!

Supah Kitteh WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS Little Bear!!!

Supah Kitteh WON THE HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

so to me, you have two titles, even if people who were in the match had no clue it was coming, aka, was not planned out all that well to my eyes. Just me seeing a title hungry person.

Im not trying to get anything going here, just trying to wrap my head around the whole thing.
    Supah Kitteh
    Supah Kitteh

Post by Supah Kitteh Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:38 pm

that moment when you hear gm did most of the work  Shocked well to be frank i wrote most of that and gave few lines to add as i cant edit matches ..but doritos tweaked it a bit and forgot to add main thing and delete few..so what was supposed happen wasn't really conveyed..since we are in same fed i will give you a hint.. what it was really meant to be...what happens when a world title is against minor title especially in a winner takes all match..if minor title holder wins he gets double icecream sundaes and what if the major title holder wins???still saying no one holding 2 titles just see what happens and everyone can go back to living happily ever after
    Bear
    Bear
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post by Bear Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:43 am

But then how can we properly RP the opening of the season if we're left in the dark?
    VinceNoir
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post by VinceNoir Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:16 am

Ok then. The gm may of messed it up. And I didn't mean no one else does anything. Just saying. But, when someone just comes in out of no where and gets a title he was not even after, then making a deal is kinda off the wall. I guess since it works for you, it's all good. But since the original winner had no say, then the new hardcore champ had no say, you just swooped in and took over. This is what I'm trying to get at, and Bear said it, left in the dark, can't rp about it. I'm not mad I lost in the huge hardcore title match, I knew I was a filler, but still. Kinda just went with what you wanted and not letting others have a say in it.

But, I guess we have to wait to see what you have planned for the whole thing.
    Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lady Muscle Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:18 am

So do I need to change my rp or is it alright as it is?
    VinceNoir
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post by VinceNoir Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:50 am

That is up yo you and what ever is going on, you will have to ask boss man Smile
    Supah Kitteh
    Supah Kitteh

Post by Supah Kitteh Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:53 am

well here is the thing.. the matches were never supposed to be over in the first place so you guys could be mad i interfered but wouldn't be that sad your titles got robbed from you Razz  ..kitty winning twice was planned for an angle which was supposed to be mentioned at end of the show which didn't happen..i was supposed to enter world title match in middle of the match(without any announcement and win it (yeah lol)..but dora tweaked it by making me show up with some sort of paper which was not needed Crying or Very sad  after anjy won  )

and hardcore match was not supposed to be elimination match it was supposed to be me winning at last but not stealing it from the winner..it was supposed to be 7 men winner take all..and dora still went with elimination and  but forgot to add the main part which mattered the most for the angle..(sorry to tell but ..Anjachgewh and little bear was not supposed to win..which was needed to be removed..again something which never happened)  

so coz of that i'm equally confused as you guys..but now i have planned something for world title match(it will take on 1st show of new season...)  and rest will be fixed in time..

and no need to change your current rps you were ..never left in dark ..it was a lil mixup and bad communication.all you got do is wait for the dates(season start) and everything you guys need to know will be informed to you at the earliest so you guys have enough time to rp..
    Bear
    Bear
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post by Bear Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:53 pm

Alright. I think I understand the situation now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:23 pm