Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

In doctor's room.

noman786
    noman786
    Jobber
    Jobber

In doctor's room. Empty In doctor's room.

Post by noman786 Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:53 am

In doctor's room. Doctor10

In doctor's room. Midlif10

Midlife Crisis enters Doctor's room where Warner is already present. Midlife looks down at his appointment letter and then stares at Warner.

Midlife Crisis: Hey man! according to appointment letter, it is my turn for checking up. Your turn is after mine.

In doctor's room. Noman10

Warner: So, what? I came here first. That's why it's my turn.

Midlife Crisis: What the hell are you saying? I have a small injury in my leg, so get lost.

Doctor: Please you both don't fight. Midlife let me talk to Thorn.
    Thorn please follow the rules which are mentioned in that chart (doctor points towards the rules chart hanging on the wall)

Warner: I make rules here. Okay! I don't care about rules. I came here first, so you will check me first. That's final.

Doctor: But you don't have an appointment letter.

Midlife Crisis: Hey you! Get out or I will kick your butt.

Warner: I don't care that whether you are midlife or initial life. But I am going to make you endlife. I don't need appointment letter. It sounds so rubbish to me.

Midlife gives Warner a push that makes him angry. Angry Warner hits Midlife Crisis on his injured leg. Midlife Crisis falls down and starts screaming. Warner has a devilish smile on his face and leaves the room.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

In doctor's room. Empty Re: In doctor's room.

Post by DORADO Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

RP edited and uploaded

----------------------------------

In doctor's room. Doctor10

Midlife Crisis enters Doctor's room where Warner is already present. Midlife looks down at his appointment letter and then stares at Warner.

In doctor's room. Midlif10

Midlife Crisis: Hey man! according to appointment letter, it is my turn for checking up. Your turn is after mine.

In doctor's room. Noman10

Warner: So, what? I came here first. That's why it's my turn.

Midlife Crisis: What the hell are you saying? I have a small injury in my leg, so get lost.

In doctor's room. Dr_ric10

Doctor Richard Jenkins: Please you both don't fight. Midlife let me talk to Thorn. Thorn please follow the rules which are mentioned in that chart. (doctor points towards the rules chart hanging on the wall)

Warner: I make rules here. Okay! I don't care about rules. I came here first, so you will check me first. That's final.

Doctor Richard Jenkins: But you don't have an appointment letter.

Midlife Crisis: Hey you! Get out or I will kick your butt.

Warner: I don't care that whether you are midlife or initial life. But I am going to make you endlife. I don't need appointment letter. It sounds so rubbish to me.

Midlife gives Warner a push that makes him angry. Angry Warner hits Midlife Crisis on his injured leg. Midlife Crisis falls down and starts screaming. Warner has a devilish smile on his face and leaves the room.

--------------
    ---------------------------------

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:20 am