Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Best man wins!

noman786
    noman786
    Jobber
    Jobber

Best man wins!  Empty Best man wins!

Post by noman786 Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 pm

Best man wins!  Backst10

Warner is walking along the backstage where Caroline stops her for an interview.

Best man wins!  Caroli10

Caroline: How confident are you on heading into tonight against Stordyr?

Best man wins!  Noman10

Warner: How confident am I? My actions speak for my words. I do not have to tell you how confident I am. I am going to beat him within an inch of his life to win the challenge and title. I know last time I made some mistakes; I was over-confident, and thought that Stordyr would be an easy fish. I underestimated him. But I am not going to repeat my mistakes again. My whole life is based on one sentence "We fall so we can stand up again!"

Caroline: What are your expectations towards the match, and do you have any pressure?

Warner: This match is not about Stordyr and Warner. It is about who is the best. I have already said that he is not a bad wrestler, but he is not invincible too. I am gonna make this night  worst ever for him! Look I have nothing to lose, but Stordyr does. So, I have no pressure for match.

Caroline: Stordyr is quite confident that he will beat you fair and square again tonight and will come out as the champ.

Warner: Let him have his little fun and tell people his jokes for remaining couple of hours or I should say minutes. His fairy tale of title reign is gonna crash down. I think one week title reign is enough for him. What do you say? Because tonight he is going home empty-handed and the best man is going home with that shinning title.
                     I guess you have no more questions, right?

Caroline: Umm... Yes!

Warner fades away.

Last edited by noman786 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Best man wins!  Empty Re: Best man wins!

Post by DORADO Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:29 pm

RP edited and uploaded

----------------------

Best man wins!  Backst10

Warner is walking along the backstage where Caroline stops her for an interview.

Best man wins!  Caroli10

Caroline: How confident are you on heading into tonight against Stordyr?

Best man wins!  Noman10

Warner: How confident am I? My actions speak for my words. I do not have to tell you how confident I am. I am going to beat him within an inch of his life to win the challenge and title. I know last time I made some mistakes; I was over-confident, and thought that Stordyr would be an easy fish. I underestimated him. But I am not going to repeat my mistakes again.

Caroline: What are your expectations towards the match?

Warner: This match is not about Stordyr and Warner. It is about who is the best. I have already said that he is not a bad wrestler. This night is gonna be the worst ever for him. My whole life is based on one sentence "We fall so we can stand up again!"

Caroline: Stordyr is quite confident that he will beat you fair and square again tonight and will come out as the champ.

Warner: Let him have his little fun and tell people his jokes for remaining couple of hours or I should say minutes. His fairy tale of title reign is gonna crash down. I think one week title reign is enough for him. What do you say? Because tonight he is going home empty-handed and the best man is going home with that shinning title. I guess you have no more questions, right?

Caroline: Umm... Yes!

Warner fades away.

------
    ----------------

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:43 am