Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Juan Elenes visit to Dorado

juanelenes
    juanelenes
    Jobber
    Jobber

Juan Elenes visit to Dorado Empty Juan Elenes visit to Dorado

Post by juanelenes Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:07 am

Juan Elenes visit to Dorado Dorado11

*They knock on the door*

DORADO: Come in!

The door opens and enters ...

Juan Elenes visit to Dorado Juan_e10

DORADO: Mr. Elenes, what brings you here?

Juan Elenes: *The tie is adjusted* Let the courtesies aside to be clear, concise and precise, is that right?

DORADO: If you prefer, what brings you here?

Juan Elenes: What happened last week?

DORADO: You lost, that happened

Juan Elenes: Since when in a triple threat there is disqualification? *Speak louder and louder*

DORADO: Look, when I saw this I planned to restart the fight but that Little Bear retained it seemed the most convenient option

Juan Elenes: What are you talking about? *Confused*

DORADO: Easy, if you were a GM of a company clearly the responsibility falls on your shoulders, so if there are bad sales, bad assists, all those negative things will fall on you and not on your fighters.

Juan Elenes: You mean the only reason I did not win the Academy Championship was because Little Bear attracts more profits?

DORADO: I'm glad you understand how this business is, listen, you have potential, you just debuted and fought against the champion, so show me that you are the best for the company and you will have my support.

*Juan Elenes nods his head and leaves the DORADO office*
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Juan Elenes visit to Dorado Empty Re: Juan Elenes visit to Dorado

Post by DORADO Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:13 am

Rp edited and uploaded

------------------------------------

The Titantron lights up showing DORADO in his office.

*Someone knocks the door*

Juan Elenes visit to Dorado Dorado11

DORADO: Come in!

JuanElenes opens the door and enters...

DORADO: Mr. Elenes, what brings you here?

Juan Elenes visit to Dorado Juan_e10

Juan Elenes: *His tie is adjusted by himself* Let the courtesies aside to be clear, concise and precise, is that right?

DORADO: If you prefer, now tell me what brings you here!?

Juan Elenes: What happened last week?

DORADO: You lost, that happened.

Juan Elenes: Since when in a triple threat there is disqualification? *Speak louder and louder*

DORADO: Calm down, the referee was counting, he asked you both to come again in the ring and you didn't obey him, he is the one who knows the rules, by the way, I know that a title match doesn't look good ending in a count out, so... when I saw this I planned to restart the fight but the fact of Little Bear retaining the title seemed the most convenient option.

Juan Elenes: What are you talking about? *Confused*

DORADO: Easy, if you were a minority owner, investor relations, financial planning and talent relations executive of a company like me, clearly the responsibility falls on your shoulders, so if there are bad sales, bad assists, all those negative things will fall on you and not on your fighters.

Juan Elenes: You mean the only reason I did not win the Academy Championship was because Little Bear attracts more profits?

DORADO: No! you didn't pay attention to the referee, you lost the match! but I'm glad you understand how this business is, listen, you have potential, you just debuted and fought against the champion, so show me that you are the best for the company and you will have my support, also you have a match tonight, if you win i will consider to give you another opportunity and please don't forget to listen what the referee says!!!

*Juan Elenes nods his head and leaves the DORADO office*

The Titantron fades to black.

--------------
    ---------------------

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:35 am