Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Give up or die.

noman786
    noman786
    Jobber
    Jobber

Give up or die. Empty Give up or die.

Post by noman786 Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Light goes off. Warner's Entrance song is aired on the big screen. On the other hand, his logo is shown on the corner screens.

Give up or die. 957df4a30c24f1bb85fad710f71a4aec

An explosion of fire happens on the Entrance stage, and Warner comes out. Red and blue light falls on Warner. He stops on the stage, and stares at UMW Fans. Crowd is electrified, and boos him.

Commentator 1:
    The man who beats!

Warner starts moving towards ring, touching people's hands with his confidence at the peak. He moves on the steel steps, and climbs top turnbuckle. He moves his shoulders upward. He goes in the ring, takes mic, and holds it for a minute while people are booing him for insulting them.

Warner: I am sick of getting count out and disqualified again and again. We all saw what happened to babyface Stordyr in last match. Luckily, he was saved from my hands again. But it is not going to happen again and again. Ah! I forgot about Midlife Crisis. (He smiles) I am feeling like I am fighting against n one. Midlife I am gonna beat hell out of you. I have a good piece of advice for you. Give up or die.

Commentator 1:
    You had better stay away from him, Midlife Crisis
    Commentator 2: No! We want this match right now.
    Commentator 1:Of course we want it. I was kidding.

Warner shouts in mic "Who wanna be the next?"

Warner drops his mic and goes back to his dressing room.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Give up or die. Empty Re: Give up or die.

Post by DORADO Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:52 pm

Rp edited and uploaded

-------------------------------

Light goes off. Warner's Entrance song is aired on the big screen. On the other hand, his logo is shown on the corner screens.

Give up or die. 957df4a30c24f1bb85fad710f71a4aec

An explosion of fire happens on the Entrance stage, and Warner comes out. Red and blue light falls on Warner. He stops on the stage, and stares at UMW Fans. Crowd is electrified, and boos him.

Mike O'Donnell: The man who beats!

Warner starts moving towards ring, touching people's hands with his confidence at the peak. He moves on the steel steps, and climbs top turnbuckle. He moves his shoulders upward. He goes in the ring, takes mic, and holds it for a minute while people are booing him for insulting them.

Give up or die. Noman10

Warner: I am sick of getting count out and disqualified again and again. We all saw what happened to babyface Stordyr in last match. Luckily, he was saved from my hands again. But it is not going to happen again and again. Ah! I forgot about Midlife Crisis. (He smiles) I am feeling like I am fighting against n one. Midlife I am gonna beat hell out of you. I have a good piece of advice for you. Give up or die.

Alex Fuller: You had better stay away from him, Midlife Crisis.

Mike O'Donnell: No! We want this match right now.

Alex Fuller: Of course we want it. I was kidding.

Warner: (shouts in mic) "Who wanna be the next?"

Warner drops his mic and goes back to his dressing room.

--------
    ----------------------------

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:29 pm