Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Gonna Smoke Me A Sheep

Eagle Hatori
    Eagle Hatori
    Jobber
    Jobber

Gonna Smoke Me A Sheep Empty Gonna Smoke Me A Sheep

Post by Eagle Hatori Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:11 am

Gonna Smoke Me A Sheep Parkin11

The titantron comes to life and the camera is working its way toward a car with an obvious owner.

Gonna Smoke Me A Sheep Nightm14

As the cameras move in Nightmare can barely be seen through the fog contained inside of Betsy. When the camera and cameraman get close enough for Nightmare to notice he rolls down the window, and smoke rolls out of the car, Nightmare finishing one last draw on his hand-rolled cigar before putting it out in the ashtray.

Gonna Smoke Me A Sheep Nightm12

Nightmare: Wassup playas? Me? I'm just enjoyin' the fruits of my hard labored botany experiments. Been workin' on a new hybrid. I'm happy with the results. Four long months well spent I'd say. My clients ought to pretty happy. On that note though, you know who ain't happy? Hatas. Specifically, I'm speaking 'bout Jordynne and Black Sheep. I heard that {CENSORED} bumpin' her gums backstage. Like Zultan and I was gonna just let her and that black muttonhead just win the match. Yeah {CENSORED} right. We don't like the midget either. Bet though we gonna do what we gotta to get the win. Includin' working with the sideshow.

Nightmare lifts a hand and removes his shades, his white irises staring directly into the camera. His face gets serious, a scowl slowly creeping onto his face.

Nightmare: But if they wanna go and make things personal, so be it. From what I heard, I get to square up with that muttonhead. I'm hungry and I ain't had sheep before. Looks like we gonna have ourselves a barbeque later tonight.

Nightmare picks up the hand-rolled cigar and reaches for a lighter on his dash. He lights the cigar again and takes a couple of quick puffs to get the cigar well lit then blows the smoke at the camera before waving the cameraman off.

The screen slowly fades to black as Nightmare waves the camera off and titantron then cuts off.

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Gonna Smoke Me A Sheep Empty Re: Gonna Smoke Me A Sheep

Post by DORADO Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:01 am

RP updated, nice RP following the show's format, grats Nightmare Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:35 am