Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Opening....

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Opening....  Empty Opening....

Post by DORADO Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 am

[col or=#00FFFF]Alex Fuller:

[col or=#666633]Mike O'Donnell:

Code:

[si ze=18]

----------------------

Opening....  Ringsi10

The lights go out in the arena, UMW cameras are showing the inner area of Staples Center when suddenly an explosion surprises the whole audience.

Opening....  778517890_15036f8bce

Just then a new batch of fireworks begins to shoot off in the ring shooting out of the ring posts.

Opening....  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU3K6XhWJgd6zxIFYLi6kwSisABOl9tLHsIdLVldKy9SrErEUK

Once that ends, the lights turn on as fans yell, and wave their signs, some images begin to appear on the Titantron, a melody invades the arena, causing the audience that is present to be excited, while the cameras are aimed at focusing on commentators.

Opening....  Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: After a show full of surprises, here we are ready for more.

Opening....  Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: I'm not ready to see more injustices.

Alex Fuller: I can't wait to see DORADO holding the UMW World Heavyweight Championship above his head.

Mike O'Donnell: I can't wait to see what Kara has prepared for him, also i don't think he is goi... -Stops when he realize of something happening-

Everyone can hear hissing hisses from the audience as a beautiful woman in a flamboyant black dress appears beneath the Titantron, heading to the ring, walking in a peculiar way, wiggling her hips with each step, increasingly provoking a wild crowd.

Alex Fuller: Wow, that was fast!

Mike O'Donnell: The nightmare has begun.

Wearing a splendid reddish hair and a very striking neckline goes up to the ring, where it is placed in the center playing with his hair, until a member of the Staff approached him with a microphone, retiring from the ring almost immediately upon delivery.

Opening....  MedicalMisguidedArieltoucan

With the microphone in hand it is ready to speak.

Kaia: Dear UMW audience, faithful audience that sees us from their homes, at the request of the leader of the khengo templary sect, I request your attention, because at the moment you are preparing to make your entrance... -Pausing a brief , While taking a breath, inhaling quickly- Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to those who come from deep down the forest of Hell's Valley, weighing 77 kilos, more than 1.75 meters in height, prepare to receive To the Leader of the Khengo Templar sect and now the UMW World Heavyweight Champion... DORADO! -Emphasizing the name of the fighter-

Suddenly a song starts ringing that catches the attention of the whole audience that screams crazed.

The lights lower their intensity and a dense golden mist begins to invade the entrance to the ring while several figures begin to form under the Titantron in the entrance to the sand.

Alex Fuller: What a way to start the show, his fans are rumbling the arena.

Mike O'Donnell: I hope Kara comes in and says the good news before DORADO can talk.

Opening....  Thump_9638674druidas

DORADO appears by the entrance of the arena passing in the middle of the Druids, who raise torches in the air as the wrestler walks slowly, steadily and staring at the ring, waving his cloak and the glow of his costume becomes remarkable in The stadium along with the shine of his mask, while Kaia steps down from the ring, heading to the table of commentators.

Mike O'Donnell: Hey! Where is the UMW World Heavyweight Championship?.

Alex Fuller: I... I can't even imagine what is happening here.

Opening....  Thump_9638675nuevaentrada

DORADO stops for a few seconds on the edge of the ring, takes the UMW World Heavyweight Championship that had one of the hooded under his robe, climbs the ring, stands in the center, removes the golden mask and raises his arms energetically, with the mask on One hand and the UMW World Heavyweight Championship in the other hand, causing a rage among the spectators as the lights turn to their normal intensity and the hooded ones settle around the ring.

Opening....  Enelri10

One of the hooded men approaches the ring to deliver a microphone to DORADO

DORADO: I said to you that i was going to give you what you were waiting for... -Looking at the audience- But something happened, the General Manager put me in a complicated situation... -Looking down- Since the beginning of this great adventure called UMW, i knew things like that would happen, but i never thought it was going to be so soon... -Looking up again- None that came before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can move and dodge and hit exactly like me, The Revenant wasn't the exception.

Mike O'Donnell: Is it a bad Joke? Those are just excuses.

Alex Fuller: He is just explaining the reasons of what he did.

DORADO: You know that i consider all you as my brothers, but everyone is different from each... -Pointing to the audience- Although I'm of the executive staff, I still being a wrestler, so i have to obey the General Manager decisions unless they are wro... -Stops when a music starts playing-

The General Manager Kara walks to the ringside with a microphone in her hand.

Opening....  Kara_m10

Kara Morgan: You were lucky DORADO... -Clapping ironically-
    This is just the beginning of your nightmare.

DORADO: Let me guess, is your brother coming to face me? -Sarcastically-

Kara Morgan: You are not up to it... -Looking at him from head to feet-
    By the way, I thought you was a person who wanted to see new talents coming from below to the top, but I saw that you're not even a good friend.

DORADO: You made me do that, you was the one who set the match not me!

Kara Morgan: You could let him win or offer a contract at the academy.

DORADO: Come on! What the hell are you talking about? You fired him and break any touch with him.

Kara Morgan: Well I don't care what you say, fans can believe what they want, also you are gonna have a match tonight so go and prepare yourself for it.

---------------

If anyone has an idea, feel free to use the "quote" tool to copy this and add what you want.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Opening....  Empty Re: Opening....

Post by DORADO Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 pm

RP updated

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:39 pm